• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FT: Beast Ball Galarian Zigzagoon

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Hey all. I have some 5 IV jolly Galar Zigzagoon in beast balls if anybody is in the market for one.

They don’t have egg moves but I can get them Knock Off upon request.

I am looking for:
-Choice items
-Life Orb
-Chipped Pot
-Rusty Sword
-Other competitively viable Pokémon

Det. Viper

They are different items. Cracked pots are used to evolve the forgery form of Sinistea while the chipped pot evolves the rare authentic form of Sinistea.

Noteworthy-Anarchy

Hey friend! Sorry i knocked out. I have 1 6IV HA duraludon a few 5IV HA ones too. All of which are missing SATK. One is a GMaX with 4IVs and a hypertraining in HP. And IS ALSO MISSING SATK.
You can have your pick

Det. Viper

I’ll have to go with the 6 IV one. Duraludon has a higher special attack stat than attack so that needs to be maxed out. Otherwise if you don’t want to part with that then the specs will also be perfectly fine. PM when you are ready to set up a time to trade.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have a 6IV Timid Blaze Charmander in a Love Ball with 4 Egg Moves. Interested? Wouldn't mind adding a BB Zig to my list.

Det. Viper

I have a 6IV Timid Blaze Charmander in a Love Ball with 4 Egg Moves. Interested? Wouldn't mind adding a BB Zig to my list.
Absolutely. I’ll get the three egg moves on mine. Out of curiosity what are the 4 egg moves?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Absolutely. I’ll get the three egg moves on mine. Out of curiosity what are the 4 egg moves?
I'm not concerned over the number of Egg Moves on Zig. As long as it has Knock Off, that's all that matters. Egg Moves on Charm are Belly Drum, Ancient Power, Counter and Dragon Tail.

Edit: I'm clocking out for the night, mate. I'll shoot ya a PM in the mornin.

Last edited: