• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FT: Events LF: Events

HoopaMePlease86

Hoopa 4Life
LF: foreign event Pokémon (esp Japanese and Korean), 711 Events, Coro Coro Events, Meloetta (GF or other event except SPR2013),

FT: Toys R Us Arceus (TRU), GAMESTP Jirachi, 10th Anniv Mew, SMR12 Keldeo, Mac Hoopa, Alexander Hoopa, Phione, have others inquire

Update 9/7/20

Last edited:

helll

Hello, i have a german Hope diancie. Im looking for zarude. Are you interested? I prefer trading via home.

rs4711

Hi, i have many german, italian, french, spanish Event Pokemon from the gf 2016 or legends 2018 events, or Harry Hoopa.
If you are interested PM me.

Chras

Hello, I have some events for trade. Some are foreign and others are not. Let me know what you're interested in. I'm interested in your TRU Arceus. Also, do you have a shiny event Tapu Bulu by any chance? I added a list I posted in the quick trade thread. I have a few other things that I can trade in Home, but I have to check everything else I have a little later since I'm out right now.

LF:

Shiny Event Celebi - Pokémon the Movie Coco - Prebooking Distribution

Shiny Event Charizard - Pokémon Center Hiroshima - Repeat Event or GAME UK Distribution

Zarude - Pokémon the Movie Coco - Prebooking Distribution

FT:

Zeraora - Pokémon Everyone's Story - Theater Distribution

Magearna - Pokémon Official Site - Magearna Code Distribution

Shiny Event Amoongus - Pokémon Championships Code - Baik Jongyoon's Amoonguss

Chras

No problem, I can trade Zeraora through Home. Let me know when you're available to trade.

HoopaMePlease86

Hoopa 4Life
Perfect, let me transfer my Arceus over. I'll send you a message shortly.

What's your pokemon home ID and IGN?

CRZJNYMUGENF and Azurri

Chras

Hey, here's my Home info:

GSDJTDBVGTAL and IGN is Chras, just sent you a friend request.