• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FT: Zeraora, Marshadow, Shinies, Gmax, items, Legendaries in Sword LF: Mythicals in USUM/ORAS

0bobloblaw0

I posted this on the Gen 7 board but I think it works here too, so I'm posting it here as well (sorry for those who read this already).

Hello, new to the form. Maybe I'm alone in this, but among the excitement, I was too hasty and ended up transferring all my valuable legendaries, shinies and mythicals from Ultra Moon to Home.

So my question is would anyone be interested in trading me a mythical (like Genesect, Darkrai, Victini etc) in a Gen 7 game (even Gen 6) and getting something they're looking for in sword/shield (maybe a Marshadow, Zeraora, shiny, etc)?

Yes I know it takes a lot of faith in someone doing something like that, but it could work out for both parties if interested

0bobloblaw0

Bump

Also, have done two trades using the 3ds and switch simultaneously. So I'm now looking specifically for:

Genesect
Arceus
Manaphy
Shaymin
Meloetta
Hoopa
Volcanion
Diancie

Thanks in advance!