• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Full Moon Breeding Den

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Full Moon Breeding Den

ATTENTION!!!! I NEED A CLONER, ANYONE WHO CAN CLONE VM/PM ME. GOOD THINGS WILL COME FROM PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP ME CLONE MY POKEMON

Welcome to Arkis and Sabiah's breeding shop! Everything you see here will be freshly bred by my beginning hands. But I also need to breed more Pokémon then the ones I already have.

Anyway, feel free to make a request; I might need the pokemon or items for the breeding. I am still a beginner so I am not as good as many think. I have only achieved ONE flawless Pokémon out of the 100 Poochyena I bred so be aware I will not be able to perfect everything.

RULES!

The rules are simple. You follow them, you don't get infracted orso by mods...Simple?

1. Follow all SPPf and Trade Forum Rules. (This means the entire Trade Forum.)
2. Under no circumstances are you to trade me a hack. If this rule is broken, I will not hesitate to see to it that you will be reported immediately.
3. I don't mean to trade hacks, but if I do, tell me. I'll see to it that it's released, and you get a better poke.
4. Please do not be rude. I have a job, I'm working for money. Not for your amusement.
5. VM or PM me if you wish to set up a trade time.
6. I am trading from all 5 games. Y version, X version, OR version, and 2 AS versions. Although the AS will not be used as often as my OR always is.
7. Please refrain from swearing. I know I have a mouth, but it is my shop my rules.
8. Please have patience. I just hit summer on June 9th. I am also running on little time due to working on my license. Also, I have a bf and a life outside of here.
9. I will give you info--- anything you wish to know. Please let me know what you're interested in.
10. Have fun, please help yourself to whatever you may be interested in!

Status: Open, I have a week and 5 days left before I'm back to my very busy life at home.

There is a Key in this part.
*** = shiny
MB/DB/HB anything with a B at the end from my end will be the ball that is aligned with the Pokemon. I don't have SS or HG anymore, I can't catch any rare ball mons unless someone trades me some over to my OR D;
EM = Eggmove Pokémon
HA = Hidden Ability
There will be more farther down the road, watch the shop closely if you're interested!

Female MB Poochy
Female HB Gastly
Female/Male EM Larvitar
Female HA MB Vulpix
Female MB Absol
Female DB Dewgong
Female MB Eevee
Female MB Clefairy *I hate autocorrect
Female DB HA Riolu
Female MB Ralts

EM Mawile
EM Gastly
EM Tyrant
EM Axew
EM Teddiursa
EM Kangaskhan (This one will take a while)
EM Scyther
EM Skarmory
EM Scraggly
EM Poliwag
EM Marill

Legendaries:
Celebi
Reshiram
Zekrom
Latios/tias
The Sinnoh Pixie Trio
Tornadus
Thunderus
Landorus
Giratina
Palkia
Dialga

French Y offerings:
Ability Capsule x10
Flame Orb ×18
Toxic Orb x11
Focus slash/Band I got both, x6 for the slash, and x7 for the band
Life Orb ×4
Iron Ball x4
Rare Candy x33
PV Plus (whichever is the actual max or plus, whomever knows french please tell me) x167
PP Plus X2
Razor Fang ×8
Razor Claw ×6
Dubois Disk (whichever one evolves Porygon 2 into Z) x7
Reaper Cloth (the one for Dusknoir) x6
Magmarizer x7
Electrizer x7
Satchet x6
Weakness Policy (I think) x8
The item to evolve Swirlex x7

And for the Pokemon Breeding, it is not in my French Y version, the breeding happens in my Omega Ruby. But, just because I am a very nice person, I am willing to transfer the Ditto and whatever pokemon you want bred into Y version just to make everyone happy.

X Version Offerings: same as above, I believe. I just need to check my BP to see if I'll have enough.

OR item offerings: Nothing major in BP, the Pokemon I offer a little bit above here occur in this game. But I will make exceptions to transfer the breedable pokemon in my care and the 6 IV Ditto into my Y version just for the sake of making people happy. And if I don't get back to you in 2~4 days, it means I do not understand a single word my y version has thrown in me, and my boyfriend is just too busy to translate.

AS offerings: I sold my physical AS, it surprised me that I didn't start an adventure in AS. Although, since I have nothing to really do in my downloadable AS anymore, I plan on doing an Italian or Japanese run through AS soon. I will do more breeding through OR before I come to a conclusion, though.

I am offering more, including a few items spread about through my games. Just ask away, please I reassure you I have a lot more then this.

Trophy Case: Timid - 31/0/31/31/31/31 - Starly with Keen Eye and also has Growl/Feather Dance/Double Edge/Mirror Move
Modest - 31/0/31/31/31/31 - Larvitar with Guts and also has Stealth Rock/Iron Head/Outrage/Dragon Dance

These two were bred by me.

Although the specifics wants are: HA EM Weedle, HA EM Caterpie, HA EM Rattata, HA EM Axew, HA EM Deino, HA EM Wooper, HA EM Larvesta, HA EM Eevee (For Jolteon and other Eeveelutions) but there are more then that I need.

I really would love a shiny Hydreigon for my collection, anyone willing to give up their COMPETITIVELY BRED, EGGMOVED SPECIAL KALOS BALL BRED, SHINY HYDREIGON BRED IN HOENN, I WOULD BREED MAJOR POKEMON (or try) JUST TO GET THAT HYDREIGON.

I also really, REALLY need Tyranitarite.

In need of eggmove and ballmons. I'm not entirely sure which ones I'm missing because everything is crowded in my OR >>

Form for ones who want a beginning bred Pokémon, because I cannot do it well

Want:
M/F?:
Nature?:
IVs:
Ball:
Eggmoves:
Any other wants other than shiny:

Just saying that, if the desired Pokemon you want and I don't have yet, then I might put it on hold so I can try and get one off of WT/GTS/Friends. Also I am missing many Ballmons as I specified upper, same with eggmoves.

ANOTHER THING, I WILL NOT GO AROUND HATCHING MULTIPLE EGGS/TRY AND LOOK FOR A SHINY FOR YOU. IT IS FAR TOO TIME CONSUMING AND I ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME IN THE SUMMER. Please accept my humble apologies, but I wish you luck in your shiny endeavor.

I will accept donations if some of you amazing people want to donate to a beginner, I would kindly appreciate if any of you kind people donated eggmove Pokémon and or ballmons. Please VM/PM me if you want to donate.

No one yet, please keep it this way.

No one, I knew I had some in my past of being here for 3 years, but a vast majority, unfortunately, aren't here anymore

thank you to bobandbill for approving my trade shop, and thank you Trickster Zorua back when I made my first shop.
Banner was made by Fairywitch. Thanks so much for the banner Fairy <3

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Alright. Thank you so much, bobandbill for approving my trade shop.

Post # 1 is introduction
Post #2 is events when I finally get a snap on what I have
#3 will be something
and post #4 is for something later

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Hello and congratulations on your trade shop. I would like to offer HA Caterpie, HA Snorunt, bank ball Pokemon, and Eggmove Pokemon for five of your Ability Capsule.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Hello and congratulations on your trade shop. I would like to offer HA Caterpie, HA Snorunt, bank ball Pokemon, and Eggmove Pokemon for five of your Ability Capsule.

Aha, I figured I didn't really put an item form in now did I? I'll work more on this shop as summer thrives... HA Caterpie and Snorunt sound like a deal, but what kind of eggmove Pokémon are we talkin about?

And thanks! :D

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Aha, I figured I didn't really put an item form in now did I? I'll work more on this shop as summer thrives... HA Caterpie and Snorunt sound like a deal, but what kind of eggmove Pokémon are we talkin about?

And thanks! :D
Here a list of Eggmove Pokemon I have:

Growlithe
Dratini
Totodile
Gligar
Sneasel
Poochyena
Chimchar
Timburr
Karrablast
Espurr

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Here a list of Eggmove Pokemon I have:

Growlithe
Dratini
Totodile
Gligar
Sneasel
Poochyena
Chimchar
Timburr
Karrablast
Espurr

Well I already have TON of Eggmove Female Poochy from breeding so that's out of the question. The last 3 seem the most interesting to me other then the Totodile. I will probably be available sometime later after running a few more matches in my new Fossil Fighters Frontier. I just would be open if I could just drop the amazing dinosaur game :p

Last edited:

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Well I already have TON of Eggmove Female Poochy from breeding so that's out of the question. The last 3 seem the most interesting to me other then the Totodile. I will probably be available sometime later after running a few more matches in my new Fossil Fighters Frontier. I just would be open if I could just drop the amazing dinosaur game :p

OK, so to make sure we're clear you want HA Caterpie, HA Snorunt, EM Totodile, EM Timburr, EM Karrablast, and EM Espurr.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
OK, so to make sure we're clear you want HA Caterpie, HA Snorunt, EM Totodile, EM Timburr, EM Karrablast, and EM Espurr.

Yes, but the Totodile isn't a high priority, unless you would like another Capsule for it?

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Alright then I'll trade Totodile for another Capsule.

Altight, I should be around sometime later tonight. I am breeding Larvitar at this current moment for my Omega Ruby. FC is 1950 7549 3968

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
UPDATE!!!!!!!

Alright, i2i and I have just traded; I now have some more variety to my breeding!

I can now breed for: Moody Snorunt with Powder Snow, and Spikes.
Run Away Caterpie, Female Net Ball
Sheer Force Totodile with Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and Aqua Jet
Iron Fist Timburr, with Leer, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, and Payback.
No Guard Karrablast with Pursuit, Knock Off, Megahorn, and Drill Run
Own Tempo Espurr with Trick, Yawm, Assist, and Barrier

If the colors are too hard to read, they are Moody Snorunt, Run Away Caterpie, Sheer Force Totodile, Iron Fist Timburr, No Guard Karrablast and Own Tempo Espurr.

Thank you so much i2i your kindness will never go forgotten here!

Adding in a few out of shop trades, I can also now breed for Dream Ball, OR Heavy Ball Larvitar. Why let your Larvitar look regular when it could jam out in style with its own special ball?
I can also breed for these hidden abilities: Axew's Unnerve, Starly's Reckless, Blue Shellos' Sand Force, Gible's Rough Skin, and Yanma's Frisk.

Thank you, friends. Your kindness will never be forgotten.

I just got rid of all the non-important pokemon in my breeding OR game, it turns out I have a whole box of unhatched eggs. If anyone would like to trade pokemon egg for pokemon egg, let's do it. Who knows what you can get?​

Last edited:

too-weak

Do you still need
HA Weedle (Run Away as Weedle and Sniper as Beedrill)? Weedle can't learn any egg moves though.
HA Rattata (Guts is HA) I can add any four of it's egg moves if you like
HA Axew (Unnerve)
Deino (No HA exists), but I can do egg moves
HA Larvesta (Swarm). I already have a 6IV foreign female with some egg moves, so this one will be easy to breed.
Tyranitarite: I happen to have two so I could add this to something I send over.

Out of what you got listed, what interests me most would be the legendaries and some of the female Gen4 Ball Pokémon (I already have the ones we traded today and Moon Balll Gastly, but the others I'd still accept).
For the Legendaries it'd mainly be Celebi and Landorus and to a lesser extent Thunderus and Tornadus. Although any of the legendaries you have listed would work if there's any you are looking to trade.
And it doesn't have to be 1 for 1. I can trade more than one per legendaries if you are interested in trading them for HAs and/or Egg Moves.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Do you still need
HA Weedle (Run Away as Weedle and Sniper as Beedrill)? Weedle can't learn any egg moves though.
HA Rattata (Guts is HA) I can add any four of it's egg moves if you like
HA Axew (Unnerve)
Deino (No HA exists), but I can do egg moves
HA Larvesta (Swarm). I already have a 6IV foreign female with some egg moves, so this one will be easy to breed.
Tyranitarite: I happen to have two so I could add this to something I send over.

Out of what you got listed, what interests me most would be the legendaries and some of the female Gen4 Ball Pokémon (I already have the ones we traded today and Moon Balll Gastly, but the others I'd still accept).
For the Legendaries it'd mainly be Celebi and Landorus and to a lesser extent Thunderus and Tornadus. Although any of the legendaries you have listed would work if there's any you are looking to trade.
And it doesn't have to be 1 for 1. I can trade more than one per legendaries if you are interested in trading them for HAs and/or Egg Moves.

Axew and Larvesta are not a need anymore. I got both of them last night, i just unfortunetly forgot to erase them off the need.

However, the other ones you offered i need. The 4rth gen pokemon, depending on if i have them or not, it will probably take forever before i can breed them (Since i sadly do not own a hg or ss anymore)

I am working on Starly ATM so other ideas will have to wait atm...

foreveralone

Hello. Would love a razor fang and a razor claw. I have dozens of HA swablu in premier ball. Will offer you the female so you can pss down their ball. *sounds wrong* and they are 5IV too unless you want the 4IV. Hahaha. However the 5 IV are not spread as desired per nature. Also do check my sig for a spreadsheet of what i had to offer.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Hello. Would love a razor fang and a razor claw. I have dozens of HA swablu in premier ball. Will offer you the female so you can pss down their ball. *sounds wrong* and they are 5IV too unless you want the 4IV. Hahaha. However the 5 IV are not spread as desired per nature. Also do check my sig for a spreadsheet of what i had to offer.

I already have HA Swablu, and they're in dream balls :/ but, I am interested in your bred Misdrevius, Skorupi, and Taillow!

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Alright we are up and running. Dad managed to get me a new charger so we are working very well now!

As a matter of fact, I'll be editing my first post soon and giving the shop availability to my boxes of shinies I collected!