• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Full moon O sagashite

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Who reads this Manga?
I'm one of the People who does I like them.
Tell me your opinions on this Manga series.

invisible-chan

ポッキ の かみ
I liked the series, but the ending angered me greatly. Why did she
end up with Takuto?!
I was really disapointed with that. Eichi! ;_;

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I liked this manga a lot. I thought the ending was real nice though. It showed even if your love can be lost you can find a new one that's just as good.
And it was sad Eichi had to let her go but what else could he do? Ruin her happiness. Another nice message it has is that you have to know when to let go of someone no matter how much you love them. It's a brutal reality to some but it's very true.

Chelc

I liked the series, but the ending angered me greatly. Why did she
end up with Takuto?!
I was really disapointed with that. Eichi! ;_;

You aren't the only one. I never really cared for Takuto or his relationship with Mitsuki. It could be cute at times, but I enjoyed Eichi and Mitsuki way more overall.

I'm a huge Arina Tanemura fan, and this is probably one of my favorite series by her. Meroko was actually a huge reason why I loved Full Moon so much. XD; She was definitely my favorite character, along with Izumi. I enjoyed their storyline(s) and relationship the most.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I wouldn't say that was much of a spoiler.....but theres a reason we put things in spoiler tags.
And tbh the anime was much better for me then the manga itself. Although the manga has a more tragic form of unrequited love then the anime did. I just enjoyed the anime more it was more emotional in general.