1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fullmetal Alchemist - 3.OCT.10 = National FMA Day

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by InuNaruPokeAlchemist, Oct 3, 2010.

1. I noticed that there wasn't a topic about Fullmetal Alchemist yet XD.

So happy Fullmetal Alchemist day!

2. ForeverFlame

ForeverFlame WATER TRUMPETS

I totally forgot about 3/Oct/10.

3. Pinsirius

Pinsirius Sentimental Fool ;)

Finally watching Brotherhood thanks to Hulu.

4. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Happy FMA day!

5. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

Best manga ever!

6. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Lucky. Ugh, I haven't kept up with the dubbed FMA Brotherhood episodes so I gotta start watching them. Our cable was cut off a few days ago so I've had to resort to searching for the episodes online. I've watched most of the Japanese episodes but the dubbed version is just so much easier for me to follow.

Anyway, Happy FMA Day!

7. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

You haven't missed much...they replaced FMAB with Bleach so I've heard.

8. GaZsTiC

GaZsTiC Alternating

Meowth, that's right.

Anyways, happy FMA day!

9. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

Curious, what makes 10/3/10 FMA day? Is there some significance, or is it just a random day?

10. ForeverFlame

ForeverFlame WATER TRUMPETS

It's an important date in the manga (though it refers to 1910 and not 2010). In the first Anime it was changed to 10/3/11 for whatever reason.

11. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

Ooh, that's pretty cool. Kind of like the whole Back to the Future date thing? I forget the exact date, it's some time in 2015

12. Pinsirius

Pinsirius Sentimental Fool ;)

Funi (Presuming they're the ones who got the deal w/ Hulu) got dub and sub up there, no less! Watching dub since they're either the same thing or dub-titled. First time watching the series it chronologically, so I see on the list and I'm going "Score!"