• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fullmetal Alchemist: Any one a fan?

Favorite character?

• Ed

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Roy

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Alphonse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Armstrong

• Olivier Armstrong

• Winry

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Izumi Curtis

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Hughes

• Scar

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Hello, I realize by now this both versions are old but I still love it and consider one of the best.

That being said who else loves the series, you can love both the 2003 series and Brotherhood or not, I love both.

1. Who’s your favorite character? Mine’s Ed.
Ooof I need more options, I know some will get peeved that I left some off :(

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This thread is for you @345ash-greninja if you ever log back in again.
I liked both series equally. I guess my favorite characters is 03 Lust and Winry.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Haven't really seen either anime but I read the manga while it was still being published in English and I love it. Favorite character, hard to pick, they're all so good. Not Ed, Roy or Olivier. Used to have a huge crush on Hawkeye so she's definitely up there but I don't think I'd put her at number 1. I think I'll have to go with Greed.

However, I will say I like Arakawa's Silver Spoon even more.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I prefer Brotherhood over the 2003 anime. Hawkeye and Mustang are my favorite characters, although really the whole cast in general is great.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
I was impressed with Brotherhood and can see why so many consider it the GOAT.It'll probably be in my top 10 someday when I actually watch the entire series starting from the original.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Yeah, I think FMA's great. Roy's my favorite character (I mean, obviously) but it's one of those shows that has a great cast with tons of amazing characters.

Ryker101

Yeah I saw brotherhood a few years ago, loved it. Since it’s only 64 eps it was a lot easier to get into compared to some other shows. The story is so tight knit and explores a bunch of profound themes with many interesting characters. My favs were honestly either Ed, Al or Greed, especially when he was merged with Ling. It was a really fun dynamic to watch and seeing them take on Pride/Wrath

Honestly most the homonculi were pretty memorable to me, Sloth’s probs the most forgettable one. Father himself isn’t that interesting but within the broad context he personifies the main messages and themes

Status
Not open for further replies.