• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fullmetal Alchemist: Band of Brothers Discussion Thread

Mimori Kiryu

Fullmetal Alchemist: Band of Brothers Discussion Thread
Important Links!
Sign-up Thread

Current Signups Accepted:

Mimori Kiryu
~Hyuu
Tempus Fugit
Hakuryuu
Lemon Tea
dragonic_man

Current Signups Reserved/Pending:

PokemonBreederChris
Skeith

Current Homunculi Created:

Envy
Greed
Wrath
Sloth

Current Homunculi Pending:

Lust

Welcome to the Fullmetal Alchemist: Band of Brothers Discussion Thread! ^^ This thread has been approved by Super Moderator, RaZoR LeAf himself, so no need to wonder if its actually been accepted! :)

Okay, this thread will be to smooth out any and all wrinkles or questions you may have about the beginning of the RPG.

In the Beginning:

The FMA RPG will begin the day that you are going to receive a letter from the State Military and the Assembly about your admission to become a State Alchemist. NOT ALL OF YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED. I’m saying this straight forward. Not everyone will need to be a State Alchemist or in the Band of Brothers group to make the RPG work. The ones who aren’t accepted will play a different role. When I post the first post of the RPG, I will have a letter to every character in a spoiler. YOU ARE ONLY TO CLICK ON THE SPOILER WITH YOUR NAME ON IT. That way, some things are kept a secret. ^^ If you wanna spoil yourself with who’s in the group and who’s not, by all means, click them all. I rather it be kept a secret.

For ones accepted as State Alchemist and are a part of the Band of Brothers:

You will need to center your first post around the day you receive the letter. Whatever you do that morning will have no consequence as long as you lead to receiving the letter from a postman. After that, reading the letter and following its instructions will be the rest of your post.

For ones not accepted as a State Alchemist:

Don’t worry, if you’re not accepted, it doesn’t mean I hate you, I promise. ^^; There’s just going to be four accepted [technically, three] and four not. Anyway, what you will do is receive your letter as well. It will give you different instructions than the people accepted by the military. Your letter will go into more detail about this. Just wait and see. :D

Alright, I think that’s is. If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to post! ^_^

Last edited: