• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FullMetal Alchemist ---> Character Face-Off, 03 vs Brotherhood; Winner: Team Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
What amazing character arc??? He was nothing more than a annoying whiny baby. How does an annoying whiny baby perfectly embody the sin Wrath? The whole thing where Wrath whined and cried about Sloth being his 'Mommy' was total BS and didn't make any sense logically (also don't tell me that he wanted a mother figure because that doesn't mean he is supposed to consider anyone random as his 'Mommy'). Is that supposed to an amazing character arc?

Worst Homunculus ever character wise.

Envy: 9/12+

Heinkel: 3/12

I'm not really here to debate. Think whatever you want. When I do get time, I'll come back to this I guess

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I'm not really here to debate. Think whatever you want. When I do get time, I'll come back to this I guess
Fine then, in the FMA fan club I guess. ;)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Envy: 10/12 +

Heinkel: 3/12

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Envy: 10/12
Heinkel: 4/12 +

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So the sadistic bastard Envy, who is arguably only of the most hateable character of the series, has truimphed over the best chimera character of the series!

Next matchup is from Group B:

Solf. J. Kimblee: 0/12

Darius: 0/12

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Solf. J. Kimblee: 1/12 +

Solf J Kimblee was an amazing character. During his early scenes in the prison, you'd think he's just a typical psychopath, but I loved how much of a philosopher he was along with his crazy tendencies. And let's not forget, even during his death, he was crucial in killing Pride.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Solf. J. Kimblee: 1/12 +

Heinkel: 0/12

Dude, how can it be Heinkel again?
It's Darius, sorry for the typo. :( It won't effect your vote, will it? :)

Solf. J. Kimblee: 2/12 +

xEryChan

Demon Child
Solf J. Kimblee: 3/12 +

Kimblee was an insane psychpath and you could see that from the moment he debuted. He played a vital role in Pride’s demise. I don’t even remember who Darius is.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Solf. J. Kimblee: 3/12 +

Now this is a villain I enjoy hating.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Solf J. Kimblee: 5/12

Oh, Kimblee, you were quite the philopher and a psychopath on top of that as well the villain I loved to hate. Who exactly is Darius?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Solf J. Kimblee: 6/12 +

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Solf J. Kimblee: 8/12 +

Expecting a sympathy vote for Darius from someone, but yeah, Kimblee by right deserves to sweep this round.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Solf J. Kimblee: 9/12 +

It won’t be me, that’s for sure.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Solf J. Kimblee: 10/12 +

Darius was the Gorilla chimera who was always around with Heinkel.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No one has voted in between, but my cooldown time is over, so...

Solf J. Kimblee: 11/12+

@Akkipeddi would you like to give the finishing blow here? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.