• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Imagine

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ
I can't wait for this to be dubbed! The dubbed version was the first one I watched, so I just couldn't get used to the Japanese one. I'm a little interested to hear what Al & Scar sounds like since I'm not familiar with many English voice actors.

csisps_26

Roark <3
I'm not all to happy about Maxey Whitehead voicing Alphonse. I know Aaron Dismuke's voice has matured, so it wouldn't work if he's voicing Alphonse again, but I'm not thrilled with Whitehead's voice. Let's see how she'll manipulate her voice.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Aaron will also be cast as a "big role" later on in Brotherhood; no names have been mentioned, but I'm betting it's either Lin Yao or Truth.

I doubt that it'll be Turth, its more of a minor character which I wouldn't count as a "big role". I'm expecting it to be ethier Lin Yao or Pride.

As for the Cast I'm gald the majority of the cast will be reprising their roles and as for Scar, Alphonse and, possibly, Hoenheim receiving VA's I'll reserve my judgement untill I hear them (though admittedly I am a bit worried about how Maxey Whitehead will perform) but it'll be nice to have some variety.

ForeverFlame

About episode 26,
I think this is the best Brotherhood episode so far! The ending was extremely heartwarming, though I'm sort of disappointed that they didn't cut it right after Ed and Al meet Father. That was a pretty big moment in the manga.

The preview for the next episode implies that it will have lots of Hohemheim filler. I hope they don't put a random flashback episode right in the middle of the action. That's so stupid!

There's going to be a new OP and ED. I've heard the OP, and I think it's disgusting. I want "Again" back please! I just hope the visuals are decent. Season 3 is probably going to cover Volumes 14 to 20, so I hope it has lots of Briggs scenes, since that's basically what's coming up next.

27 was a recap episode. But I don't think it was your typical one, things seemed to flow together a bit more and there's an incredibly sweet moment at the end. Oh, and young Pinako.:D

28...Two words for this one: [SPOIL]Greed's baa~aack![/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]The subs certainly make light of how Ling made such an easy shell for Greed. His reasons for accepting him right away are a bit similar to Greed's motives in episode 13...

And poor May, Ed broke her little heart. At least she kicked MAJOR homunculus butt, even if she missed her real target![/SPOIL]

latios reborn

Yeah it's going to be good now that Greed is back

The big Ishval War flashback's next week. I'm worried it'll be restricted to one episode considering a big part of the third opening centers on it. The flames are going to be rampant next week.:(