1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

FullMetal Alchemist ---> Character Face-Off, 03 vs Brotherhood; Winner: Team Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by 345ash-greninja, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xEryChan

xEryChan Ed Claus Staff Member Moderator

Edward Elric (Team 03): 1/12
    Edward Elric (Team Brotherhood): 11/12 +

@Akkipeddi would mind ending this, please?

2. Akkipeddi

Akkipeddi The Great Seal

Edward Elric (Team 03): 1/12
    Edward Elric (Team Brotherhood): 12/12 +

3. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja Knucklehead Ninja

So Brotherhood Ed has won by a landslide over 03 Ed and with that, all the matchups of the current iteration of this Face-Off is now over. After all the matchups have been done, Team 03 has 24 points and Team Brotherhood has 74 points, leaving Team Brotherhood with a massive lead over Team 03 as a whole. So Team Brotherhood has managed to register a thumping victory over Team 03 as a whole by a massive margin of victories.

The current iteration of this Face-Off is now over and after this, I don't see an use for this thread anymore as I can't really think of yet another new topic to start a new iteration of this Face-Off (a Brotherhood character Face-Off was done first, after that a 03 vs Brotherhood character Face-Off was done, hard to find another different topic over FMA now). So I would now request @xEryChan to close down this thread as well as I find no more use of it.

4. xEryChan

xEryChan Ed Claus Staff Member Moderator

Closed upon the request of the owner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.