• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FullMetal Alchemist ---> Character Face-Off, 03 vs Brotherhood; Winner: Team Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
@ash&charizardfan given that I know that Ed is one of your most favourite anime characters would you like to take a look in here? ;)

keepitsimple

site of lies
Edward Elric: 7/12
Van Hohenheim: 7/12+

gotta give some appreciation to Van Hohenheim too :cool:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
That is the dumbest thing I think I have ever heard. Voting against someone simply because you don't like their name?
I'll point out that I needed a reason to vote for or against either as I like them about the same otherwise.

@xEryChan Please convince your father to change his name to Squidward. It is a much better version of the name.

Also, I personally know like 3 terrible people with that name.

xEryChan

Demon Child
@xEryChan Please convince your father to change his name to Squidward. It is a much better version of the name.

Also, I personally know like 3 terrible people with that name.

I’m not going to do that because, knowing my dad, he actually would. Not that he hates his name because he doesn’t, that’s just the kind of person he is.

Not everyone with the name Edward is evil, my father sure as heck isn’t.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
That is the dumbest thing I think I have ever heard. Voting against someone simply because you don't like their name?
Given that this is the very same guy who says that he don't like GIFs in signatures in the "Rate The Signature" thread, without ever explaining why, I'm not really surprised TBH. :p

But seriously, you don't really always need to state the reason to vote. Stating no reason at all is anyway better than a legitimately laughable reason like this in my book.

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
But seriously, you don't really always need to state the reason to vote. Stating no reason at all is anyway better than a legitimately laughable reason like this in my book.
Well he did explain that he likes them equally, so he has to break the tie somehow

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Edward Elric: 8/12 +
Van Hohenheim: 7/12

Van is good but ed is a perfect character

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Edward Elric: 10/12 +
Van Hohenheim: 7/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So Edward wins this matchup and becomes the first character to advance to the next round in this face-off. :)

Next matchup is from Group B:

Roy Mustang: 0/12

May Chang: 0/12

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Roy Mustang: 1/12 +

May Chang: 0/12

There's no contest here. Roy Mustang is my favorite character in all of FMAB (even if I actually really like May Chang as well). Expecting this to be a one sided face off.

Status
Not open for further replies.