• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FullMetal Alchemist ---> Character Face-Off, 03 vs Brotherhood; Winner: Team Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Pinako Rockbell (Team 03): 0/12

Pinako Rockbell (Team Brotherhood): 3/12 +

I need to know why people are voting FMAB Pinako over 03.

Both had one really good moment, FMAB young Pinako telling Van Honheim that humans were worth fighting for. FMA Pinako prevented Edward from going mad with revenge and vengeance after learning of Hughes death and Mustang’s cover up of it. She stopped him from getting off track of his goal and stopped him from turning into another Scar. The latter was a much powerful moment to me imo unless I’m not remembering some other thing FMAB Pinako did.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Pinako Rockbell (Team Brotherhood): 4/12+

@Power Up Both versions are pretty close but I give an edge to Brotherhood....but regardless I do wonder that why don't you yourself vote and help out 03 aside from making arguments. ;)

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Pinako Rockbell (Team Brotherhood): 6/12+

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

Pinako Rockbell (Team Brotherhood): 8/12+

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Pinako Rockbell (Team Brotherhood): 11/12+

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Alright, so with Brotherhood Pinako's clean sweep over her 03 counterpart, Team 03 currently has 18 points while Team Brotherhood has 46 points.

Shou Tucker (Team 03): 0/12

Shou Tucker (Team Brotherhood): 0/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Sitting out this round because both versions of Shou Tucker can burn in hell
Well TBH 03 version kinda felt remorse for what he did to Nina under pressure and wanted to revive her, so....

Shou Tucker (Team 03): 1/12+

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Shou Tucker (Team 03): 2/12+

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Shou Tucker (Team 03): 3/12 +

Shou Tucker (Team Brotherhood): 1/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll