• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FullMetal Alchemist ---> Character Face-Off, 03 vs Brotherhood; Winner: Team Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Wrath (Team 03): 10/12 +
Envy (Team Brotherhood): 9/12

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Wrath (Team 03): 10/12
Envy (Team Brotherhood): 10/12 +

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Dude Wrath kicked ass! I pronounce this day onward as wrath day. Celebrating all things wrath. Wrath from FMA, Wrath the skill in Fire Emblem to make Nephenee good, wrath from the evil corporations stealing our private data, wrath that makes mankind thirsty for power, wrath that is a part of the seven deadly sins, wrath from a whiny six year old who didn't get what he wanted for Christmas, and anything else that blesses mankind and games/shows/movies with wrath.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Wrath actually won! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Genaller

Silver Soul

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Oh look, this has become a recurring theme now (disobeying rules in my Face-Off threads)!!! Everyone just totally and completely forgot about the rule I enacted after the Ed vs Al matchup in the previous iteration of this Face-Off:

No pointless excessive spam, especially one liners that are irrelevant to the content of this thread and repeatitive are not allowed. You can ping members during a face-off matchup if you want to, since that's something which is relevant to a face-off matchup happening here, you are also free to have a discussion/debate regarding a topic relevant to this Face-Off Thread (e.g. a topic regarding the characters nominated in this Face-Off) but excessive and pointless chit-chatting involving one-liners which contribute nothing to the content of this face-off is not allowed.

Honestly at this point I have nothing left to say. If people are gonna keep disobeying the rules I enact in my Face-Off threads then what can I basically do.

Genaller

Silver Soul
It’s hilarious that you want people to follow your rules when you can’t follow rules yourself. Case and point: there’s an explicit no likes policy in the villains thread yet you liked a post of kis’s (#851) and have yet to remove that like despite being politely asked to do so. Not to mention you told me about a rule stating not to attack other people’s credibility in a post where you attacked my credibility multiple times. Guess what you throwing a tantrum when other people don’t follow your rules after pulling stuff like the above makes you? A hypocrite! Oh I’m sorry did I ‘attack your credibility’ again? Well too bad, but I don’t make the truth; I just speak it :cool:. The difference between you and me is that I can actually back up every claim I make. Get over yourself and stop sucking the fun out for the rest of us. Also if you want your rules to be adhered to, then please try adhering to them yourself first.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
@keepitsimple Since you gave me some proper/good advice in the other thread about how to ensure that the rules I enact if my threads are followed and were pretty supportive of this particular rule when I enacted it, I'm just asking you basically what do you suggest me to do now. :)

Genaller

Silver Soul
You wanna follow kis’s advice? Alright then close down your Anime Character Face-Off since kis doesn’t think it should even exist due to it being a blatant rip-off of 1 of my threads and everyone knows it is ^_^.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
You wanna follow kis’s advice? Alright then close down your Anime Character Face-Off since kis doesn’t think it should even exist due to it being a blatant rip-off of 1 of my threads and everyone knows ^_^.
You do raise a point. Too specific of a topic!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
You do raise a point. Too specific of a topic!
Honestly no one can blame me at this point unless anyone can explain how those videos were relevant to the Face-Off content. ;)

And while I'm waiting for kis's reply here, let's move on to the next matchup to cool things down and get over the travesty of 03 Wrath winning over Envy:

Envy (Team 03): 0/12

Gluttony (Team Brotherhood): 0/12

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Envy (Team 03): 1/12 +

Gluttony (Team Brotherhood): 0/12

Both are meh, but 03 Envy felt more like the main antagonist than Dante did.

Status
Not open for further replies.