• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fullmetal Alchemist Game by BlueBird's Illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanta-chan

>_>;; I. Want. This. Freakkin'. Game.

Anyhow, anyone else ever heard of it? =P

It's not an official FMA game considering it's fan-made, but it looks pretty cool. =3 Check it out!

Anyways, I felt like starting a topic on this since I'm a bit curious about it. =K

Kanta-chan

Butchimatic said:
Is that illegal?
Actually, I'm not sure. ^^;; I don't own it.

I just heard of it. =D

But there ARE a limited amount of this game since they stopped producing the game for the respect of the copyrighters of something like that. *shrugs* I don't really remember. -_-

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
Copyrighting laws are so annoying.

Like in the English version of We Love Katamari, The co-op mode sucked, thanks to the copyright infrigment laws.

Chris

Old Coot
It's about as illegal as all the hentai doujin that are made.

Not at all. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.