• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fully evolved Pokemon with the worst treatment.

Xynno

No one thought to mention ledian at all I'm sad, looks cool for a bug type, but has horrible typing, bad stats (cept special defense for some odd reason), and for some reason gamefreak thought it was a good idea to give it iron fist as it's hidden ability despite having an absolutely horrendous attack stat of 35. All ledian can do is pretty much baton pass, which is quickly ruined by electrodes taunt.

Last edited:
No one thought to mention ledian at all I'm sad, looks cool for a bug type, but has horrible typing, bad stats (cept special defense for some odd reason), and for some reason gamefreak thought it was a good idea to give it iron fist as it's hidden ability despite having an absolutely horrendous attack stat of 35. All ledian can do is pretty much baton pass, which is quickly ruined by electrodes taunt.

I really dislike Leidan..hell i dislike most of the Gen 2 Pokemon..none of them in my opinion were that memorable

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y

Yeah, Ledian has the worst stats of almost all the Bug-types.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I really dislike Leidan..hell i dislike most of the Gen 2 Pokemon..none of them in my opinion were that memorable

You know, Serebii is the only place on the whole internet where we can see people disliking the most over-hyped Generation (II). That said, I noticed a few time ago that I like more Pokémon from Johto than from Kanto and Hoenn, for example. Unfortunately the Johto games are my least favorites, though.

But Sinnoh and Unova are still the best ones regarding Pokémon designs.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Definitely Nidoking and Nidoqueen. I love their designs, but their stats are bad. Nidoking should have 120-130 Attack stat, not only 90! I wish the stats of some of the pokemon could be changed in future generations.

-Nator-

Definitely Nidoking and Nidoqueen. I love their designs, but their stats are bad. Nidoking should have 120-130 Attack stat, not only 90! I wish the stats of some of the pokemon could be changed in future generations.

They're actually not bad. Electric + Poison immunity, plus they're great special attackers with Sheer Force and Life Orb.
I prefer Nidoqueen, though, primarily because better defenses.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Gen 2 wasn't that good. But there are a few notable ones such as Heracross or Azumarill

The only few that I really like from Gen. 2 are Hitmontop and Magcargo, and they are forgotton most of the time.

Bramble

Electrode is usually forgotten about. It's speed is great, but it's just too fragile that it gets knocked out in 1 or 2 hits.

I don't know what you're talking about since Nidoking has AMAZING stats. But Nidoqueen? I agree.

They're actually not bad. Electric + Poison immunity, plus they're great special attackers with Sheer Force and Life Orb.
I prefer Nidoqueen, though, primarily because better defenses.

I'm not sure how you figure it has a Poison immunity? Unless you mean the condition itself.

I don't know what you're talking about since Nidoking has AMAZING stats. But Nidoqueen? I agree.

Not really, its best stat is 92 (iirc).

That's why it could learn belly drum.

So... It uses Belly Drum, and then what? It's promptly knocked out.