• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fun things that you wish where in pokemon??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeLOVE

<-Cute Dunsparce Huh
What are some fun things you wish where in pokemon games??

I wish that you could pick any starter from any Gen as your starter and you could pick pikachu as a starter.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
graphic sex scenes.

What better way to educate children on the "facts of life"? ;)

Last edited:

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Items that work as HMs. It CAN be done.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I wish you could choose from real time battle and turn based. Also, having any pokemon out with you at any time [thing amity park, but wit legendaries!!!! ^_^]

NinjaBaker

graphic sex scenes.

LLLMMMAAAOOO

Well I want the ability to have a aprtner pokemon, kinda like in yellow how pikachu followed u around, except it can be any baby pokemon.

petstock

I kind of wish that you could have eevee as your starter like in those game cube games..

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Being able to start with baby Pokemon that would be nice.
The babies that need to evolve through friendship. That way they can evolve later instead of a level up Pokemon.

graphic sex scenes.

I bet Brock would go to the pokemon center more often.:)

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
The protagonist's religion, preferably pagan or atheist. The game wouldn't be fun to watch, but the lawsuits would.

Last edited:

Xiphos

Fire trainer of kaos
I wish you could choose from real time battle and turn based. Also, having any pokemon out with you at any time [thing amity park, but wit legendaries!!!! ^_^]

in essence, final fantasy pokemon?

yeminied

What I would like in my Pokemon games is the ability to have customizable trainers.

I would also like to grow up in a city of your choice and become friends with any Pokemon so that would be your starter, although they would most likely be one of the three grass/fire/water starters.

I would also like to choose between having a storyline or not so you can start in any number of towns

OR

Always having a storyline but getting to choose which town you would like to start in and have the game revolve around which town you live in.

That would be EPIC!!! (IMO)

ThePokéman09

Firearms, so you could gun down those grunts and get to your objective in no time at all.

Sex, because I said so.

On a more serious note, I'd like to see an older character with cars and whatnot.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Firearms, so you could gun down those grunts and get to your objective in no time at all.

Sex, because I said so.

On a more serious note, I'd like to see an older character with cars and whatnot.

GTA?

I can see Pikachu now running around with an AK47.

Profesco

gone gently
Status
Not open for further replies.