• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fun With Babelfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
English > Spanish > English

Aipom hugged the pie, making it uneatable.

Aipom hugged the uneatable foot to make it.

............ RETRY!!!!

English > Italian > English

Link was tooting his Orcarina when a goblin, water hog, cheesecake, and blueberry pie stuck a dagger in his butt. Kirby showed up, ate the goblin and turned into goblin kirby. Mario said, "Mamma mia!" and ran away.

Link was tooting his Orcarina when to goblin, water hog, cheesecake, and blueberry devout stuck to dagger in his butt. Kirby showed up, ate the goblin and turned into goblin kirby. Mario said, "Mother mine!" and ran away.

I can't do it right....... >.<

Original: The baby Shinx tripped, dropping its cookie. The cookie rolled up a ramp, got thrown into a tree in which another Pokémon chucked it out. Then it fell into a river, went down a waterfall, bounced off a rock and conveniently landed in a pile of toxic sludge.

Through French: The Shinx baby started, dropping his biscuit. The biscuit rolled up a slope, obtains thrown in a tree in out of which another Pokémon threw. Then it fell into a river, went in bottom of a water fall, rebounded in addition to rock and conveniently unloaded in a pile of toxic dirty oil.

Rating: 4/10

Through German: The baby Shinx released and let be biscuit to fall. The biscuit rolled above a ramp, keeps thrown into a tree, in which another Pokémon clamped it out. Then it fell into a stream, went down a wasserfall, struck away from rock and in a pile of the poisonous mud comfortably landed.

Rating: 6/10

Through Spanish: The Shinx baby shot, falling his cake. The cake rolled above for an incline, obtained sent in a tree in outside which another Pokémon threw it. Later it lowered in a river, it was under a cascade, goodbye of a landed rock and properly in a battery of toxic mud.

Rating: 8/10

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
English > Dutch > English

Charlie Sheen once roasted three cumquats in Antarctica with seven sea lions, two whales, and Michael Jordan.

Now, translated from DUTCH!

Sheen of Charlie roasted a time three cumquats in the antarctica with the seven overseas lions, the two whales, and the Michael Jordao.

English > German > English

George Bush likes to eat orange, seventy pound babies with a ladle and spoon. He also enjoys golfing with the Devil and Ben Franklin.

Translated from German:

George Bush may eat orange, zerstossen seventy babies with a drawing spoon and a spoon. It enjoys also playing with the devil and the Ben Franklin gulf.

Good times with Babelfish...

Copygoo

Page of Heart
The Aipom dropped his sandwich, causing the block of wood to fall, so Captain Leek said that it was an bad thing, trying to eat cake when your two fingers were tied behind a spot of cheese.

The Aipom dropped his sandwich, causing the block or wood to fall, so captain seemed said that it were an prayed thing, trying to eat cake when your two fingers were tied behind a sneer or cheese.

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
English:The flying sausage slapped the piano with a magazine,causing the donut
monkey to fry the lobster in a microwave...in the middle of the sea.

Spanish:La salchicha del vuelo dio una palmada a la piano con un compartimiento, haciendo el mono del anillo de espuma fre(Spanish)r la langosta en una microonda... en el centro del mar.

Back to English:The sausage of the flight gave to a pat to the piano with a compartment, doing the monkey of the foam ring to fry the lobster in a microwave... in the center of the sea.

Spire

soiya
I'm bumping this.

English
No Country For Old Men is awesome.

Post-Translation
The country for the old person it keeps being surprised.

What?

Legendary Doom

Legendary Catcher
ORIGINAL

i do not like to eat cheese, but i will tell you one thing: my health went up more than yours when i ate some leftovers.

ENGLISH --> SPANISH --> FRENCH --> DUTCH --> ENGLISH

I have to no taste eat the cheese, but I will say a thing him: my health has in the high summer more than ten when I have with some surpluses.

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
English:Why is it taking so long for "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" to come out?

Dutch:Waarom het is die zo lang voor "Super Ineenstorting Bros duurt. Brawl "om uit te komen?

Back to English:Why it is that this way long for super ineenstorting brittle lasts. Brawl to end up?

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
English > French > English

Before:
I tossed the Yule logs in the fireplace, only to remember it's past Christmas.

After:
I tossed the Yule logs in the fireplace, only to remember it's past Christmas.

What? No change? *sobs*

EDIT: I just made a mistake. Here's the REAL After:

I threw Yule between the chimney, to only remember is after Christmas.

Roflol! :D

Last edited:

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
English:I must use the awesomeness known as "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" to save this thread.
French:Je dois employer l'awesomeness connu sous le nom de "fracas superbe Bros. Bagarre "pour sauver ce fil.
Back to Englsih:I must employ the known awesomeness under the name of "superb crash Bros. Brawls "to save this wire.

O.O YAY!!!!!!! Randomness...

qwerty2263

The Hat > You.
English: Blastoise is the master of turtles, and has awesome cannons.
Spanish: Blastoise is the master of turtles, and has impressive tubes.
On other times, turtles became tortoises.

DieChavsDie

English > Japanese > English

Original: Your Mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries

Japanese: ??????elderberries ????*??????????????*????

After translation: Your mother is smell of the hamster and your father of elderberries

Teehee, I like this

English > Greek > English

Original: When the moon hits your eye like a bigga pizza pie thats amore

Greek: ???? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?????? bigga thats amore

After Translation: When the moon strikes your eye as a pie of pizzas bigga thats amore

Im gonna do a chain of them :D:D:D:D

English > German > French > Spanish > English

Original: I ate his liver, with some fava beans, and a nice chianti
German: Ich aß seine Leber, mit einigen fava Bohnen und ein nettes chianti
French: J'ai mangé son foie, avec quelques fava haricots et un agréable chianti
Spanish: Com?* su h?*gado, con algunas fava jud?*as y un agradable chianti

After translation: I ate its liver, with some fava Jewish and pleasant chianti

English>Japanese>English

Original

There once was a Pokemon trainer called Bob. Bob liked to hunt shiny Pokemon. One day Bob was fishing and he found a shiny Magikarp. He raised it to be a powerful Lvl 100 shiny Gyarados and he pwned all his friend's Pokemon. THE END!

Babelfished

There was the trainer of Pokemon which was called the hob hob which is liked the fact that Pokemon which has one time gloss is searched. 1 day hob was the ?, he found Magikarp which has gloss. He to increase that because it is Gyarados which has powerful Lvl 100 gloss, Pokemon of all that friends pwned. Edge!

Riversong

Buggy down.
Clefairy was dancing beside a river when she came across a golden fish. "Hello, what is your name?" Clefairy screamed.

"My name is Goldie," the fish screamed back.

"Oh, how original! Want to dance with me?" Clefairy yelled.

"Oh course!" The fish started to dance with Clefairy, and they lived happily ever after.

Translated to Japanese, and then back to English:

Clefairy danced when she finds the goldfish accidentally on side of the river. "Today as for your name what, is? "As for Clefairy you shouted. "My name Goldie," it is the fish which shouts. "Ohio state, how the original! Think that me we would like to dance? "As for Clefairy it is. "The Ohio state course! "The fish Clefairy it started dancing, after happily had lived.

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
Here's a classic "300" line I'm sure you all know and love:

English:This is blasphemy...this is madness!!!!!!!Madness?THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Portuguese:Este é blasphemy... que este é madness!!!!!!!Madness?THIS É de SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to English:This is blasphemy... that this is madness!!!!!!!Madness?THIS Is of SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might not be a big change,but as long as there's a change,that's good enough for me.

Blazios

Swing your arms from side to side, come on it's time to go, DO THE MARIO! Take one step, and then again, let's do the Mario, ALTOGETHER NOW!

My name is Mike, come on, let's Robo-Karaoke! Get up on the stage and sing a little ditty for me! Off key? No, not me! I'm a karaoke machine!

To French, then back to English.

Balance your arms on the side to the other, come on top is the hour to go, MAKES MARIO! Take a measure, and other side, make Mario Completely NOW,! My name is Mike, advanced, left us Robo-karaoke! You raise on the stage and sing a small ditty for me! In addition to key? Not, not I! I am a machine of karaoke!

SGKSugita

Ice Symphonia
Original:

Howling at the full moon
Fight against the protest
We have no function to cry

To Greece and back:

Howl in the complete fight of moons adversely in the protest we do not have no operation in order to we shout

...Complete fight of moons? Lawlerz

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
English to Spanish and back again

B4: Why did Itoi base Giygas's dialog off of a movie with a rape scene in it?
After: For which Itoi based the dialogue of Giygas extinguished of a film with a scene of the violation on him?

SGKSugita

Ice Symphonia
Original

Left go right go pick up a step go left go right go left

JAPANIZERZ

left just go choose step go remaining go just remaining go go

...Just go choose step? How rude!

Status
Not open for further replies.