• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funky or just plain trash? Freebies as well, if you are interested.

Ejunknown

be creative
Hmm, yeah. I've been having troubles with graphics lately. I found a new style that I felt to be more me, that I enjoyed, but I stopped making graphics for a while, then when I got back into it and reverted back to the style, I felt as if I was just slap dashing on color in any old way, losing the feeling I had before. What are your opinions? I've been more experimenting with brush blending, and try not to use images if I can help it.

Order: Oldest to Newest

babanfini.gif

ariafini.gif

lalfini.gif

isaaaa.png
/
isafini.png

Bigger piece - stuff I have more fun with

And finally the banner in my signature.

And if you are interested in a free banner, fill out the form below.

Main text:
Theme/colors you want used:
Animation:
Anything else:
The banners are: (delete as desired) Crap/Ok/Good

Last edited:

Umbreon of the Moon

Hey, I'd like a free banner!

Main text: Axel x Roxas
Theme/colors you want used: Fire (red yellow orange) Light (white yellow)
Animation: hearts floating about
Anything else: Fire effecrt on left light effect on right blackish in middle Axel x Roxas in greyish or whatever stands out
The banners are: Good

I don't actually think your banners are good cause they are much much better they are more like amazing!

katiekitten

The Compromise
asdiutgqsdag You're amazing Eju.

MORE than amazin'. *hugs*

You're so amazin' you make me abbreviate amazin'. xD

I demand you set up a shop. Sincerely. Your banners will be more than a hit. x3

katiekitten

The Compromise
Main text: Blame it on the weatherman.
Theme/colors you want used: You choose, deary. x3
Animation: Flashy text if you will. Or rain. You decide.
Anything else: MUST BE PEINBLUE
The banners are: Cra- *stoned*