• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest anime scene you've ever seen

TrollsterInc

The Renegade
We've all come across them at one point or another; when an anime scene is so badly voiced, so badly translated, or just plain out-of-tone with the rest of the show one cannot simply walk into Mordor control his or her own laughter.

Mine's was probably this one, from Hellsing;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-okHc4NNzo&feature=related

So come on; post your funny anime moments!

PS; Would also like to know how to change the link into something else. >.>

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
There's one in Strawberry Panic!.
There's these two girls playing thumb war.. As they got closer - face to face, one of them end up kissing the other and fell down xD nya~

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Pretty much any scene with Ku chan from Sekirei.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
The part where everyone ends up seeing her doujinshi? That is a hilarious scene as she just starts taking everyone out.

Yeah, that's the one. Half of the scenes in Nichijou are pure comedy gold, that one's my personal favourite though. Gets me laughing every time I see it.

There's one in Strawberry Panic!.
There's these two girls playing thumb war.. As they got closer - face to face, one of them end up kissing the other and fell down xD nya~

There are a lot of things funny about that series that are funny for all the wrong reasons. Actually, I think that's the problem with a lot of, uh, similar series; the writers have many, many ... politely stated: not so good ideas.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Nichijou, the scene where Mio and Yuko get stopped by the police.

I've never seen this, but I need a good laugh. Can't find it on Utube though, do you have a link?

Never mind I found it...
It's a bit...different seeing as I have no clue what's going on, but I was laughing anyway

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Funny Scenes

This is from anime called Angel Beats!. This coming from Yuri launching the classroom chairs to the ceiling, with someone sitting on it. That's pretty funny. :) Hinata takes the most damage...

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Yeah, that's the one. Half of the scenes in Nichijou are pure comedy gold, that one's my personal favourite though. Gets me laughing every time I see it.

My favorite scene is the one where Yuuko freaks out in the coffee shop because she doesn't understand what doppio is, gets me everytime.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Funny Scenes

This is from anime called Angel Beats!. This coming from Yuri launching the classroom chairs to the ceiling, with someone sitting on it. That's pretty funny. :) Hinata takes the most damage...

I always laugh when he does that Chewbacca noise at the end.

Everything in this Slayers scene
. How serious Xellos is, Gourry and Zelgadis joining hands, Amelia being happy as can be, Crispin Freeman's "happy Zelgadis" voice. So damn funny.