• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest anime scene you've ever seen

RLinksoul

Sorry for the bump but I didn't wanna make a new thread for hilarious anime moments when this one's perfectly good.

My favorite character in Fushigiboshi no Futagohime, Tio, Prince of the flame kingdom is a constant source of comic relief. He usually shows up to proudly declare that he'll help out the main characters, only to somehow fail spectacularly. Nothing so far has been as great as his moment in episode 17.

Durbe

I'm tired

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
Not sure if it really counts, as it's from a fan based parody rather than the legitimate anime, but just about any scene from Team Four Star's DBZ abridged series. Muffin Button! :)

JSpeed

Probably have to be when Vegeta tells Krillin and Gohan to shut up on Namek. Funniest thing I've seen on DBZ since re-watching the series.

Azumanga Daioh, specifically anything with Osaka. The knife scene where she tries to wake her teacher up is one of the funniest things I have seen.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

Fazzer

Two words people: School Rumble

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
The Funniest Anime i have ever seen is Keroro Gunso - Sgt Frog

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
every detroit metal city episode. that series is gold.

my personal favourite episode was when tokyo tower got raped.

absolalone111

Apart from actual comedy anime such as Nichijou or Danshi koukousei no nichijou (I hope I spelled that right) I would have to say Chaos;Head. Most of the people who have seen it will tell you that it is abysmal, but I swear to god, it's so bad it's good. Some of the scenes where so damn bad that I couldn't help but laugh, the last 4 or so episodes basically became a parody of the first 8.