• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest anime scene you've ever seen

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

I freaking love the Nichibros, I've said before and I'll say it again, I personally think it's better than Nichijou purely because there wasn't a single scene in that show that didn't make me laugh, where as there were a couple of scenes in Nichijou that I didn't find funny, of course that doesn't mean I don't like Nichijou, because I freaking love it as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBurt9KIdoY

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I freaking love the Nichibros, I've said before and I'll say it again, I personally think it's better than Nichijou purely because there wasn't a single scene in that show that didn't make me laugh, where as there were a couple of scenes in Nichijou that I didn't find funny, of course that doesn't mean I don't like Nichijou, because I freaking love it as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBurt9KIdoY
How manly. The show enforces "boys" in the title so much.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
No, no, no, there are no men, or boys, only bros.
Yes, I know that makes no sense.

They don't seem that "bro-ish" They pick on each other more than be bros.

Another funny scene is the manga scene from Fooly Cooly. I don't even need to link it, you guys know what I'm talking about.
Fun fact: The man responsible for the manga scene in both episodes 1 and 6 was none other than Hiroyuki Imaishi, director of Gurren Lagann and Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
No, no, no, there are no men, or boys, only bros.
Yes, I know that makes no sense.
I should have used the blue text.

Being a bro is all about picking on each other, it's all in good fun, at least that's how being a bro works in Australia.
That sums up Luigi's treatment compared to Mario perfectly.

Tyson85

I've see a lot of funny scenes in Naruto, for example when he drank spoiled milk in the 3rd episode of TV-1:)
There were also some really funny fillers in the 1st season which are actually worth watching several times:)

Lanik

ITT: Weeaboos post Japanese funny moments, for they cannot stand English voice actors, no matter how talented they are.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
ITT: Weeaboos post Japanese funny moments, for they cannot stand English voice actors, no matter how talented they are.
Well, that's either down to the anime not having a dub, or personal preference. Nothing's stopping anyone from posting dubbed funny moments (ParaChomp did at least once). Feel free to show us a funny moment from a dubbed anime!