1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Funniest Battles you've had

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Clamps, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

Tell about some of the funniest battles you've ever done.

I just did one VS. an uber team, and he beat my darkrai and Azelf easily, then i sent out my breloom and he sweeped his whole team.

2. J-Double24

J-Double24 Active Member

I had a yanmega in switched in on stealth rock, survived it with 1 hp and stroked the guys whole team! It was a battle against a guy who broke sleep clause with his darkrai/milotic.

3. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

This happened in in the Cortyard Colosseum while trying to beat the 100-main knockout thingy...

"Shedija used Sandstorm!"

XDXDXD I LITERALLY FELL OVER WHEN IT HAPPENED!

4. J-Double24

J-Double24 Active Member

That is the funniset thing I've ever heard! That just shows how much "Strategy" you really need for that xD!

5. Citrus Face

Citrus Face Citrus

I've had a battle with someone who had 5 Gallades and a Male Gardevoir. That was certainly weird.
    Btw, they won.

6. Shiny Glaceon

Shiny Glaceon Crystal Ice

I don't know if this is funny but when I used to have the game, I always use my eeveelutions. I was battling a random trainer. The pokemon trainer's pokemon were legendary but then I beat them with my eeveelutions.

As soon as I saw Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie in it for the first time, it was so small I could barely see it even though I'm not blind.

7. Nikacho

Nikacho "Oh, HER again."

I don't play that too often because I'm still training.
    But once I was on random Wi-Fi battle and someone had a full team of unown that spelled out HI THAR.
    Hehe..

8. lol. Did he beat you?

9. Yubell

Yubell Shaymin?!?

I had someone send out, Shedinja and Abomasnow in a double battle. xD
    Also went against a team of Magikarps. With just splash.

10. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

11. dragoniteKnight

dragoniteKnight Pose as a team

i played against a team of hacked lucarios i sent out a typlosion an charizard, i beat him while taking no damage XD

12. big bad deoxys

big bad deoxys pokemon master

mine was when i owned a team with a groudon.

13. GokuRikaku

GokuRikaku Derp

I had my Furret use Me First and use Explosion... I kinda laugh at that then I gone "WTF?"...

14. goinGreen

goinGreen <-I herd u Liek me?

I was Random Wi-Fi'ng, and I fought Cindy.

Red Rental pass Cindy...

with no new pokemon... just the origional pass. LAME

I also fought this guy who I beat, he had these awesome pokemon. He had a legit Lugia and Celebi, a shiny tentacruel, a Palkia, a Lucario, and one more Pokemon, I'm not sure. Anyway, it was like, "Do you want to exchange friend passes?" and I'm like HECK YES!!!
    The WiFi was "Interupted" and it cancelled the battle. I really wanted that pass, too.

Another funny thing is that I can never beat the fourth battle of the fourth set of trade battles... I need some help, but it's funny how the trainer is different almost every time but I can never beat ONLY the fourth person.

15. goinGreen

goinGreen <-I herd u Liek me?

I was Random Wi-Fi'ng, and I fought Cindy.

Red Rental pass Cindy...

with no new pokemon... just the origional pass. LAME

I also fought this guy who I beat, he had these awesome pokemon. He had a legit Lugia and Celebi, a shiny tentacruel, a Palkia, a Lucario, and one more Pokemon, I'm not sure. Anyway, it was like, "Do you want to exchange friend passes?" and I'm like HECK YES!!!
    The WiFi was "Interupted" and it cancelled the battle. I really wanted that pass, too.

Another funny thing is that I can never beat the fourth battle of the fourth set of trade battles... I need some help, but it's funny how the trainer is different almost every time but I can never beat ONLY the fourth person.

16. Shiny_Hunter1551

Shiny_Hunter1551 Obsessed w/Pichus

I think one of the funniest battles I had was last night.

It was my first battle and what do you know? I faced a guy with all ubers. So, I just sent out my Gengar and Sceptile while he sent out a Groudon and Dialga. My Gengar put the Groudon to sleep while Sceptile fainted Dialga with a Dragon Pulse. That was practically the whole game and he didn't even land one hit on me. The funniest part was that he actually wanted a rematch... 5 TIMES!!!! He lost every single time with the same strategy I did. XP I finally got tired and declined his offer to battle again.

17. seadran

seadran New Member

a funny match happened today i battled a guy and he used all ubers and i used darkrai blaziken gachomp tyranitar dragonite and salamence i won but what made the battle funny was that when ever i made one of his pokemon sleep the way he screamed NOOOOOOO always made me laugh XD

18. DoubleJG3288

DoubleJG3288 ポケモンはすごい!!

I once got worked by a shiny Eevee and a Dragonair. It was very unexpected to say the least..

19. Wiimote

Wiimote Tao is Taokaka!

Ah, I remember when I first got this game. My first Shinx defeated a Palkia and crippled Mewtwo by itself.

Palkia's Spacial Rend misses
    Shinx uses Toxic and badly poisons Palkia.
    *Palkia poisoned*
    Palkia's Blizzard misses.
    Shinx uses Thunder Fang and crits Palkia.
    Palkia Poisoned*
    Palkia's Spacial Rend hits this time.
    Shinx uses Thunder Fang and gives Palkia a little bit of damage.
    Palkia faints from posion.
    He sends out Mewtwo.

Mewtwo absorbs the light
    Shinx uses Toxic and badly poisons Mewtwo.
    *Mewtwo hurt by posion*
    Mewtwo's Solarbeam hits and Shinx faints. >_>

Well, the rest was smooth sailing for my shiny Rotom.

20. Gregor the Wise

Gregor the Wise Well-Known Member

I was battleing Wi-Fi on PBR (funny how most stories start like this), and I was fighting this Ambipom. It used double hit on my Vaporeon and BOTH strikes were a critical hit! Whats even better is Vaporeon survived! (At least until the next turn)