• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest Battles you've had

Gibbis

Read it,READ IT!
Here part of the battle

My meditite-[yes the wee blue chimp like thing]

it had a substite up while the foe's dialga done roar of time

broke the decoy and let my meditite pull of a free focus punch right to his diddles

said meditite was fed full of protein drugs but no EVs

used my baby team as a joke and beat a few uber teams( un EVed trained Ubers i guess)

Arande

I remember my first battle with ubers (think it was mewtwo, groudon, kyogre or the like) Beat them flat out with a sub-seeder sceptile.

Have a sunny day and a rain dance team for fun. It amuses me when I use them and they use ubers...and start with kyogre or groudon against whichever team I use that benefeits from that weather...

And giratina's shadow force will not save it from being ice punched in the face by machamp >:D

It's always fun to run into things like trick room vs trick room, or rain dance vs rain dance teams. Wish I could record battles so I can remember the details :X

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i fought a battle on wi-fi with someone and he/she used a feebas with splash,
for god's sake what was this guy thinking?

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
My funniest PBR battle was with my friend. We were doing DS battle mode using only 1 pokemon. I used my Dusknoir and he used his graveler. He then used self-destruct and fainted his Graveler. The move also didnt affect Dusknoir because it was a normal type move. It was a joke battle.

magic marker

I climb twee!
My funniest battle was against my brother in sunny park collosium.
My brother was talking the whole day about his "beloved" and "strong" infernape.
Me:Wotcha doing.
Bro:Training my awsome infernape!
Me:Is it really that strong?
Bro:Duh! I could beat all yours in one shot!
Me: Well then. let's have a battle.

I send out infernape, him roselia, roselia+flamethrower=K.O.
I swich infernape to Mr. Mime he send out Quagsire.

Mr. Mime uses magical leaf, K.O. Quagsire,

he send out his beloved infernape, and use fire blast, K.O. Mr. Mime,

I send out Gengar, I confuse him,
infernape uses fire blast Gengar almost down,
Bro: See my infernape rocks! Hyuck Hyuck Hyuck!
Gengar shadow ball, infernape goes down in one hit
Bro: Wahhh! Mommy! My monkey die! Wahhhhh!

The end

magic marker

I climb twee!
My funniest battle was against my brother in sunny park collosium.
My brother was talking the whole day about his "beloved" and "strong" infernape.
Me:Wotcha doing.
Bro:Training my awsome infernape!
Me:Is it really that strong?
Bro:Duh! I could beat all yours in one shot!
Me: Well then. let's have a battle.

I send out infernape, him roselia, roselia+flamethrower=K.O.
I swich infernape to Mr. Mime he send out Quagsire.

Mr. Mime uses magical leaf, K.O. Quagsire,

he send out his beloved infernape, and use fire blast, K.O. Mr. Mime,

I send out Gengar, I confuse him,
infernape uses fire blast Gengar almost down,
Bro: See my infernape rocks! Hyuck Hyuck Hyuck!
Gengar shadow ball, infernape goes down in one hit
Bro: Wahhh! Mommy! My monkey die! Wahhhhh!

The end

chim-chat078

I <3 Maya Fey
my freind and i once had only medapods left at the end of battle=never ending- we eventually just turned our DS's off.

Captain Noob

Feelin' Sleepy
My funniest battle was on 2v2 Wi-Fi. I was using my legendary team (but bad natures + no EVs I.E default movesets) and I normally get owned. But this one time my Mew used Transform on this other dude's Gallade. My Zapdos took down the Gallade afterwards, and I owned his other three pokes (one being Dialga) with his Gallade that I Transformed into! It was quite funny watching one of his "own" pokemon mince the rest of his team.

It's also funny in the Courtyard survival battles when the CPU get desperate and start using Selfdestruct/Explosion and OHKO moves. It was thick fog, and the CPU's Forretress used explosion and missed! I don't think the fog was the only thing that was thick in that battle ¬_¬

The one time where I went up against some little girl with my uber team and all she had was a team full of cute first form pokemon ie Sandshrew.

Freezeydakilla

Hardcore Ice Lover!
Here part of the battle

My meditite-[yes the wee blue chimp like thing]

it had a substite up while the foe's dialga done roar of time

broke the decoy and let my meditite pull of a free focus punch right to his diddles

said meditite was fed full of protein drugs but no EVs

used my baby team as a joke and beat a few uber teams( un EVed trained Ubers i guess)

I thiink i have played you a few months ago.I was beat with a Meditite that had the same set up as you describe as well as 5 more 1st stage&baby pkmn. although I didnt have uber..but all OU pkmn. But anyways if you were the one,Good one Lol I truely under estimated the team.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
One of my earlier Wi-fi matches was kinda funny.

The guy I was fighting had an Alakazam and a Rotom out (it was a double battle, BTW). The Pokemon before Alakazam (I can't remember what it was) was fainted, and then came the funny part:

Rotom used Discharge, which paralyzed the Alakazam. Alakazam's Synchronize paralyzed Rotom, and the whole battle turned in my favor XD

We rematched after that. He won that second time, though.

Xeus

Brainiac Trainer
On PBR wifi I was up against an all uber team with Darkrai, Arceus, and Mewtwo being the ones he picked. I used Machamp, T-Tar, and metagross (unneeded).

He starts with Mewtwo, me with Champ. I switch to T-Tar when he used Physchic. I DDance up, he used phycic again! I DDance again, he switches to Darkrai. I taunt, stops Dark Void. Sweep using Stone Egde and Earthquake.

Comon Phycic TWICE on a Dark Type!

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
All I remember was my Blissey being locked down against bot Palkia and Salamence. Salamence was choice banded, so it could only use take down, dealing massive recoil from Blissey. Palkia on the other hand kept doing minimal damage with spacial rend. As both of them were paralyzed, neither had priority, meaning Blissey was free to softboil at the start of each turn. The opponent got fed up and had Palkia use surf. It took out Salamence in the process, whilst still dealing almost no damage to Blissey.

Point of the story: He gave in. It was epic.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i fought a pack of EV trained bidoofs against someone via wi-fi yesterday, i won the match but it was so odd, who would take the time for things like that?

Last edited:

Various Voices

Evil plot!!
I was once swept by an unevolved Pokémon team, Japanese of course. I just couldn't handle a Cranidos which was most likely equipped with a Choice Scarf and EV-Trained in Speed and the like (my team wasn't EV-trained back then). Too bad that that Japanese was proud, I would've liked to have his Friend Pass.

Mibbis

Pizza Muncher
I thiink i have played you a few months ago.I was beat with a Meditite that had the same set up as you describe as well as 5 more 1st stage&baby pkmn. although I didnt have uber..but all OU pkmn. But anyways if you were the one,Good one Lol I truely under estimated the team.

Its probably my bro then indeed.

He has'nt used it for a while cause he found out about the joys of a garchomp

Barrysun

for me, I've faced a guy who owned 6 shiny Shymin!
I've easly managed to beat him with Lucario and Zangoose those, since I've owned a shymin as well and know how easly they can be beaten. I think the guy who owned those shymin has cloned those shymin inorder to have a team of shymin.

~*~milotic~*~

Makes me wonder...
ummmmmmmmmmm... funniset battles i ever had well... i probley have to figure that out maybe because i have alot of funny battles or maybe it well take me a while to figure out if i had any but if i figure out that i had a funny video or a couple ill tell you guys ... :D