• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest Battles you've had

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Only battled against my friend so far, they turn out to be quite funny usually.

This one time I used Ice Fang on her Absol and it froze. The next round, I used Fire Fang for some reason and it of course melted since I used a fire-type move. It killed off my Mightyena. :D

One time in 2v2 battle I switced my Chatot (full HP) to Manectric (full HP) when against her Torterra (Oh noes, my birdie be in danger!). It used Earthquake. :D

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Funniest battle I ever had on PBR was a Wi-Fi battle. My oppenent used Dialga, Lucario and Torterra in that battle. I used Lopunny, Ninetales, and Absol. Surprisingly, my Lopunny managed to sweep both Dialga and Lucario with Drain Punch, and took down Torterra with its Return and the Flame Orb's effect. Seriously. I wonder if that guy ever EV trained... (Didn't get his friend pass, either. So sad, in my opinion.)

{HI}343

pure 1337ness
this happened in in the cortyard colosseum while trying to beat the 100-main knockout thingy...

"shedija used sandstorm!"

xdxdxd i literally fell over when it happened!

major lol ;474;

closest thing to that what the few times i have seen uber n00bs KO their own pokemon

i remeber i was up against a kyogre and rayquaza. apparently he thought that the rain would power up rayquaza's surf. not only did it not do that but he used surf when kyogre was low on health. all he did was KO kyogre. i then hit rayquaza with an ice beam. PURE WIN!!! XD

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I once had a battle with 6 Level 50 Shinx. I wouldn't have the patience for that!

i'mblue92

water lover
I just faced a person with Darkrai holding a Wide Lens (I got his/her friend pass) and it used Dark Void but missed Staraptor and I destroyed it with Close Combat.

I love facing Rental Passes with nothing done to them and destroying them with Empoleon. Why do people even bother trying to use them? They may be little kids but still.

I've already used Explosion twice with my Snorlax's Metronome. :) I've also used Hail when it was already hailing.>.<

LatiLover98

Ho-oh's my homie.
I had a funny one. I was fighting my friend over Wi-fi. The battle was intense, till all that was left was my Vaporeon and his Dialga. Yes, read that over. So, I watch in horror as Dialga uses Roar of Time. I close my eyes in horror, and then open them up to find that SHE LIVES WITH 1 HP LEFT! I use Blizzard, it crits and kills it in 1 shot! Boy, we had quite the discussion next day.

;380;
Your friendly neighborhood Lati Lover​

LatiLover98

Ho-oh's my homie.
I had a funny one. I was fighting my friend over Wi-fi. The battle was intense, till all that was left was my Vaporeon and his Dialga. Yes, read that over. So, I watch in horror as Dialga uses Roar of Time. I close my eyes in horror, and then open them up to find that SHE LIVES WITH 1 HP LEFT! I use Blizzard, it crits and kills it in 1 shot! Boy, we had quite the discussion next day.

;380;

LatiLover98

Ho-oh's my homie.

;380;

LatiLover98

Ho-oh's my homie.

;380;

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Oh God, my second wi-fi battle and already run into numbskulls. I couldn't help laughing when it was left 1v1, my Houndoom and his/her Infernape. First, Dark Pulse hits and flinches Infernape. Then he tries to use Overheat. TWO TIMES A ROW. I laughed and Flamethrowered at his face with the nice boost via Flash Fire. \o/

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Oh God, my second wi-fi battle and already run into numbskulls. I couldn't help laughing when it was left 1v1, my Houndoom and his/her Infernape. First, Dark Pulse hits and flinches Infernape. Then he tries to use Overheat. TWO TIMES A ROW. I laughed and Flamethrowered at his face with the nice boost via Flash Fire. \o/
Wow, who in their right mind would attempt to use a fire move against a houndoom? But twice! This also happened to me once. Easy win with my houndoom's FB.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
a few days ago i won a 6 on 6 battle only with lv1 rattata's:p

they are special lv1 rattata's called F.E.A.R that can kill most lv100 opponents, my opponent wasn't happy about that:p

of course one time is enough.

Darth Xeinive

Master Fire Trainer
mY charizard against a gliscor and mewtwo, Mewtwo attacks first trying to be a show off thinking he can kill his teammate and still win then i use flamethrower and halfen his health, my opponet uses psychic which takes me down to almost half health where i kill his mewtwo lol

Slayen Heaven

§layen §.
Haha yeah, my and my friend were doing a battle, my Lapras used Perish Song. Well we went for lunch, and he completely forgot I used the move, so goodbye Metagross and Dialga. =D

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Funniest battle I've ever had was just now. Went on wifi, got into a battle. I send out Starmie and Lucario and he sends out Pidgeot and Haunter.

He forfits without making a move XD

pieprsn

<<futurekingofearth
i went 2 catch rayquaza on emerald.The battle starts, i throw pokeball, me have new rayquaza=p

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
i went 2 catch rayquaza on emerald.The battle starts, i throw pokeball, me have new rayquaza=p

Please try to stay on topic. This isn't the "I caught a legendary with a pokeball OMG!" Topic. This is clearly a Funny PBR battle thread.

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
Sometimes I get so close into winning and then lose. >_< Sometimes it gets me so mad!!!