• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest Battles you've had

Romke

Dutch Trainer
Sometimes I get so close into winning and then lose. >_< Sometimes it gets me so mad!!!

Same for me

Once there was a team full of Seaking. I killed them all with my thunderbolting latios. He didnt even had a Focus Sash.

Magnezone2022

NOT. AMUSED.
Ahaha. The funniest battle I ever had was challenging the colosseum mode in Sunset Colosseum. We got to one versus one, Forretress versus Forretress. My Forretress had more PP combined so the other Forretress struggled itself to death. Given some time, I won :D

Salamance09

I was playing double battle Main street coloseeum DS battle mode with my friend. When I noticed that I have had no pokemon left on my team except for level 37 Blastoise. I lost badly in 1 shot against his level 97 aura sphere from Lucario.

Me and my friend made a pass with young boy c (the black one)
Named him "Yeah boi!!!"
and gave him crappie pokemon like caterpie... and a jynx.
We gave him mostly pikachu stuff, but we gave him big glasses too and a crown. He looked all retarted.
lol

Daisenki

This guy's Pikachu paralyzed my Infernape with his ability. Then he sent out Darkrai and tried to Dark Void me for at least 4 turns when I couldn't move. I still think he hasn't figured it out yet.....but it gave me a good laugh.

Daisenki

This guy's Pikachu paralyzed my Infernape with his ability. Then he sent out Darkrai and tried to Dark Void me for at least 4 turns when I couldn't move. I still think he hasn't figured it out yet.....but it gave me a good laugh.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
I encountered someone on random wifi with a rental pass...........

Complete annihilation it was, I felt kinda bad afterwards. >_<

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Fighting a team of Gastly's... they're annoying little bitches. :3

I almost wound up sweeping them with an Umbreon I was testing out, and then he sent out his last Gastly, and destroyed my Umbreon and Swampert. Who knew they can learn Energy Ball? >.< I wound up KOing it with Raikou, though.

Enemy metagross use hammer arm x3, then exploded...on my frosslass
(did not switch)

Pollutionoflife

1676-0396-8112
I beat whole uber team with just Pachirisu & Tentacruel?

WishmakerX

Event Master Hunter
I beat one of my friends 16 times in a row.

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX

pieprsn

<<futurekingofearth
lol i did that to! I was like on youtube when my freind says" i bet i can beat u now!" in the end i enighalated her at least 20 times and she beat me one time when i acidentally chose the wrong pokemonX3

cubsfan

Team Rocket Grunt
i played this guy at the eb games tourney and his rhyperieor ko'd me three times in a row!

^cubsfan, no double posting... use the edit button.

Not too long ago, I face someone with a team of poison.
As I pick mostly psychic Pokemon, I forgoten Skuntank's type and failed the first turn and knocked my Azelf out.

As s/he switch it with others and I knock two out as well as s/he, I have only Gallade when s/he has only Skuntank...

Skuntank almost knocked Gallade out when Gallade knock it out with Close Combat!
Then its abillity kicks in and knock Gallade out and ended up in a draw... my first draw.

Better than a lost I say.