• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest Battles you've had

Freezeydakilla

Hardcore Ice Lover!
the funniest battle I had was having my team smacked around by a team containing

2 Honchkrow(1 was shiney),Jynx,Lopunny,&Gardevoir.

wish i could have recorded it.Was a funny/good team.

I was in a double battle and until I was left w/ a Togekiss @ half HP, Opponent has Raikou + Mew @ full HP. I go eat dinner and come back and see my 1 1/2 year old brother playing it and the TV saying I won. LOL ^_^

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I've just had the funniest battle ever, some noob of a hacker had two shiny palkia,a shiny dialga and an Empoleon.It was stupid, he sent out the two palkia first, one of them got knocked out by life orb draco meteor and the second got 3/4 of it's health taken off by one ice beam.His Dialga was the only thing that took more then two hits to knock out.Such a Sir Noobington.

Last edited:
I've just had the funniest battle ever, some noob of a hacker had two shiny palkia,a shiny dialga and an Empoleon.It was stupid, he sent out the two palkia first, one of them got kncoked out by life orb draco meteor and the second got 3/4 of it's health taken off by one ice beam.His Dialga was the only thing that took more then one hit to knock out.Such a Sir Noobington.

What about that palkia? lol.

kantofan1221

CHAMPION
my funniest battle was on wifi i had a plusle and minun first and i beat every pokemon the other trainer sent out and the were all ledgendarys

-Giga-

Magikarp Vs. Magikarp! Most Epic Battle Ever!!

No, but i had a Focus Sash Gengar, and they hit me and I survived with 2 HP. Kinda funny.

Daisenki

more luck then anything, flinched opponent and survived with 1HP from standstorm.

oh..and some guy tried to endure and ended up receiving a mech punch...then he pull the plug on his Wii. I do hope his warranty eventually runs out and his Wii breaks down.

TeamEvolution

Raichu Fan
My funniest battle was completly one sided. My opponent had Regirock and Regice and the attacked EACH OTHER!

And I'm not making that up.

Ka-King!

[-SSSS MUIJN960WWWWW
My friend told me about a fight he had in which a snorlax kept belly drumming and switching to umbreon for wish, even though his clefable was using cosmic power the whole time...When snax started attacking one of them was a crit...and a focus sash gengar with focus blast mailed a KO and swept! Well, my friend heard that from a chain of friends, so it might have been fake, but strange.

TeamEvolution

Raichu Fan
Two funny battles.

First, it was in Sunny Park Colloseum. Cherrim and Castform were my opponents, Cherrim used sunny day the same turn I used earthquake and flamethrower, they walked right into that one.

Second is in Neon Colloseum (the place I can't use my uber ground type team :() My opponent only had one pokemon left and I had Metapod and something else. Expecting the Metapod to go last, I made it use talk and my other pokemon some really powerful move and the Metapod was the fastest! really creeped me out. So that time, I won... with a Metapod.

Shiny Noctowl

I was battling against a Darkrai and it tried to use Hypnosis (Not even Dark Void!) on my Pokémon. The thing was, my Pokémon was Poisoned and they kept trying again and again until Darkrai fainted!

shiny totodile

totodile learner
i was working on the collouseums this person had a chimchar and i had a palkia the chimchar did 1 hp to me then i use spacial rend and then killed it

the funny part was it was a lvl 100 chimchar that knew flamthrower

Gregor the Wise

On Wi-Fi, I was starting a battle against some guy with 2 UBERs and a Lickilicky. Anyway, I sent out my Ninjask and he sent out a shiny Groudon, and lo and behold: Groudon used THUNDER! Not just once, but 5 TIMES IN A ROW!
Needles to say, I BP to my Gallade with max attack and swept his entire team. How sad is that?