• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest Battles you've had

freekhenstra

Water Pokémon lover
My funniest battle was my Floatzel beating up a Alakazam, Garchomp and Blaziken VERY easily. My Floatzel is not EV trained, it is Lv. 33 (Lv. 50 in Wi-fi battles, of course) and used for catching Pokémon in my Diamond. For if you didn't know, Floatzels are very fast.

Floatzel VS Alakazam
Floatzel used Crunch
Alakazam fainted

Floatzel VS Garchomp
Floatzel used Ice Beam
Garchomp was frozen
Floatzel used Ice Beam
Garchomp fainted

Floatzel VS Blaziken
Floatzel used Waterfall
Blaziken fainted

They didn't even get the chance to attack!
Floatzel is my fav Pokémon BTW.

My finniest battle was on random and this guy had giratina, dialga and palkia. I used my Weavile, my Ninetales and my Espeon. All three went down to my weavile, and then as his palkia was going down, suddenly he disconnected, lol. Then I went on random again and somehow found him again, then when he saw it was me he disconnected, lol

Also went against a team of Magikarps. With just splash.

You know, that probably was me, but only if they had the name Karp King. I really should take back up that personia for a day.

Anyway, my funniest battle was when I ran into some Japanese Guy using a Rain Based Kyogre team while I was using a Sun Based Groundon Team. Luckily the Battle began with the weather on my side, but then I realized, I had Groundon and Ho-oh out, THEY had Kyogre and Lugia out. So, then we BOTH SEND OUT METAGROSS. After Ho-oh's Sacred Fire took their Metagross down, and Kyogre's Thunder blasted away Ho-oh, I brought out Porygon-Z, while they pulled out Latios, I wan in the end, due to Meteor Mash and Ice Beam. You know what though? I bet on some Japanese forum that guy is posting his side of the story right now.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
The funniest battles i've had are mostly battle revolution wifi ones, one of them being my Salamence (dethbringa) taking down somebodies Palkia,Dialga and Giratina, i must admit i laughed about it for hours.

The funniest battle i had on Pokemon d/p wifi, was were i had my Bronzong (Brondong) out and the opponent sent out his snorlax, well he wasn't happy when my Brondong used explosion and took it down, he thought i was "teh haxor" until i told him my Brondong had life orb.

groovitational skiing9867

trapeze teddiursa!
mine was fightin a guy who used trick room then i sent out my ttar which was actually slower than all his pokemon

Angel Xtreme

I recently fought in the Waterfall Colosseum. It was a battle between my Raikou and Banette.
I can't really remember the full battle, but at the end Raikou was burned by Will-O-Wisp and confused by Swagger, and Bannete had less of half of its energy.
I was about to lose when Bannete suddenly used Curse...
Just make the math.

I fought a guy with a Mew that knew Splash? And that wuz the only move he used and when I traded passes his mew had Fire Blast, Earthquake, Draco Meteor, and of course...
Splash. I killed him with a Luxio, Gible, and a Feebas. Yep. Feebas. Yup. I was a stupid kid back then. ^^ But now I'm a competitive battler.

Electivire rocks 77

Darkrai Owner
lol in a single battle

my bastiodon uses SR
it gets killed then he sweeps my team till 1 poke left
he sends back out his salamence bout 1/4 health
dies straight away from SR
then he sends out charizard half health dies striaght away from SR lol

Sally7676

My opponent sent out a Snover and a Chimchar.

Snover's ability makes it automatically hail right? The chimchar used Sunny Day again and again. While the Snover uses hail again and again...

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
I once battled a team of un-ev trained cranidos

salmence

spam master
I was battling this guy with a focus sash shedinja,it took the hits to beat it,every hit was critical but didnt do any damage

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Well, funny for them, not so for me but...

I was still a noob way back when... I had a horrid team. It had palkia in it for human's sake! Anyway, i got 6-0'ed by a dragonite with one dd... Yes, it was saddening for me, but maybe funny for you guys.

False Swipe

Argh! Almost had it!
There was a team of all Spinda that I battled, with one of the Spinda being shiny. The trainer was the little girl model and had fake mustache and glasses and face paint and everything else possible done to make her look horridly weird. The Spinda pretty much only used attacks like Trick Room and Teeter Dance, making me do heavy damage to myself, but in the end, there was a communication error, so I wasn't able to get their pass.