• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest Game Moments

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
Probably any scene from Madworld with the commentary.
"He is throwing everything at Jack except the kitchen sink"
"Did he throw an elephant or a plane"
"Yes"
"Well than I stand corrected"

"Everything is big around here"
"That's what she said"

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
OH GOD I forgot all about that one ROFL.

that game is litterly filled with them,
i can also remember the one at the toilet, i forgot if it was peeing sounds or a toilet flush, it has been a while ago:p

anyway my brother & me had a funny one a long time ago,
when i was a kid my oldest brother and me were busy with a ww2 1st person shooter, my brother was in a crypt after shooting some german soldiers and saw this coffin, he jumped on top of it and shot three bullets through it and continued the game.

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
FF6, after all the characters have said what they're fighting for before the final battle:

Kefka:"This is pathetic! You all sound like chapters from a self-help booklet!"

Nearly anything HK-47 says in KoTOR.

FF12: Vaan (to Fran): "So, how old are you, anyway?"

muumajii23

I was at my buddy's place playing Gears of War, and he decided to be a douche and play on the hardest difficulty and only use the chainsaw, with me never playing before and not really into a lot of shooters...
"I got that guy! *runs* *gets shot in the face*"
"Goddammit! *runs over to save* *gets owned because I had no idea what I was doing*"

Oh god the Berserker(?) was interesting...
"CHARGE! *runs at it swinging saw-gun while it runs at him* *gets f***in raped*"
"-_-' Douche."

After that, I just left him there to die. ^_^

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Half-Life 2: Doctor Kleiner-"We innograte the new teleports with double transmission."
Barney-"You mean it's working? For real this time? Because I still have nightmares about that cat."
Doctor Kleiner-"Now, now, there's nothing to be nervous about-"
Alyx-"-What cat?-"
Doctor Kleiner-"We made major strides since then, major strides-"
Alyx-"-What cat?!"

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake: "I need you."
Eva: "...? ...Say that again..."
Snake: "I need you. I can't fly the WIG by myself."

No More Heroes: Travis: "It's more of a sense of... EUPHORIA." And then you can swear he almost does the awesome face.

Resident Evil 5: Irving: "I'm a businessman with standards."

And that trailer for LoZ Spirit Tracks. ROFL, trains are funny.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Fallout 3
The robot Sergeant RL-3 that you can buy as a companion.
"Are teasing me godda**it!?"
"Im just warming up! Hooah!"
"Do that again and I'll put my boot so far up your a** you'll cough up boot polish!"
Lol i swear this guy is funny as hell.