• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest Game Moments

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
When my level 29 (30?) Servine beat Clay's Exadrill in 3 moves (including Leech Seed) when my more powerful Dewott didn't even put a scratch in it (thanks to Clay's Hyper Potion hoarding).

:644:

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
In HG/SS, in the Pokeathlon, you change your clothes.....IN PUBLIC.
Whiteny:Are you a small....or a medium?You look like a medium.
Ethan:I'm a LARGE!
Whiteny:Wait a moment.
Ethan:Stupid crybaby gym leader. O^O
Whitney:Here we go.Now CHANGE BOY!
Ethan:But you might see my...
Whiteny:I SAID CHANGE!@_@
Ethan:Okay.Changing room please.
Whiteny:NO......IN HERE!
Ethan:No....

I find it a little weird when when in HG/SS when the old lady in the daycare says "Yes, boy . . . friend"
Friend "No! not like that!!
Awkward! :-(

ilovedeino

Deino Master
One time in Heartgold, I had a Mewtwo and I talked to it and it said, "Mewtwo is chewing on your shoe!" and I was like OHMYGOD.
It also said the same thing for my Tyranitar.

PsychicPsycho

One time in Heartgold, I had a Mewtwo and I talked to it and it said, "Mewtwo is chewing on your shoe!" and I was like OHMYGOD.
lol, the same thing happened to me. It was my Meganium the first time. I decided to scold it, but it was sad afterward. The next time, I decided to say nothing, so the pokemon went ahead and chewed on the other shoe. It's only happened twice.

I wonder if a Gastly can chew on your shoes.

T100

T100
She must've EV trained it, then. And Water > Rock, too. Teach it a few good TMs and BAM, you've got yourself a Coal Badge with a lv. 9 Psyduck.

Then she must've reduced the EVs with berries before battling you. Lol.

uhm, i don't know if you know that ev's dont effect stats until much higher levels so that would make little to non difference at all

uhm, i don't know if you know that ev's dont effect stats until much higher levels so that would make little to non difference at all

Actually, it does affect stats immediately, just not as obviously as it would if your poke was in the 90's, otherwise LC wouldn't bother with EV's.

Lady Umbreon

Had the same reaction when my Feraligatr suddenly hugged me and when my Ho-oh started poking me in the stomach. My character is either very tough or is walking around with internal bleeding.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Team Plasma grunt: We fight for the freedom of Pokemon!
*proceeds to kick Munna*

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
when the pokemon that follow you on heartgold poke you are chase you.

Knailsic

Magikarp Messiha
I try to remember some
HG/SS
-If you try to talk to one of those trade ladies as your dresses she'll say something like "Sorry for the incoveince but please come back when you stop being a member of Team Rockect"
-Falkner and Janine arguing about their dads, and call you saying the other is such a daddy's boy/girl
-That guy in Janine's gym who was dressed like Janine just like all the girls and dooesn't see anything weird about it
-Silver teaming with you because he thinks Clair's outfit is silly
-Jasmine's trade offer where you have to talk to her twice because she was too shy the first time
-I put my Entei in water and they should that face it makes and he got so mad he wouldn't hand over anything he found

scizor929

Burning Sage
Clefairy uses Metronome
Clefairy uses Metronome
Clefairy uses Metronome
Clefairy uses Sheer Cold

Like seriously what are the chances i was cracking up for ten minutes

icyman300

lets go...
I try to remember some
HG/SS
-If you try to talk to one of those trade ladies as your dresses she'll say something like "Sorry for the incoveince but please come back when you stop being a member of Team Rockect"
-Falkner and Janine arguing about their dads, and call you saying the other is such a daddy's boy/girl
-That guy in Janine's gym who was dressed like Janine just like all the girls and dooesn't see anything weird about it
-Silver teaming with you because he thinks Clair's outfit is silly
-Jasmine's trade offer where you have to talk to her twice because she was too shy the first time
-I put my Entei in water and they should that face it makes and he got so mad he wouldn't hand over anything he found
lol.

Heres one in HG. Im in the resteraunt in Jazmines city with typhlosion. It starts eating the food and the game asks if i should scold him. I say no and let him eat. He gets a stomach ache then gets mad at ME becuz i didnt scold him........... u never win do u?

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
when the copycat copies you.