• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest Moment In Pokemon Hystory

Cherubi-Girl

;420; Hi, I'm new here. Umm, yeah, I just want people to tell me the funniest moment in the pokemon (Anime) Hystory.

I don't have one, because I rarely watch the anime. I just collect things.

Profesco

gone gently
If you haven't seen the tenth movie yet, you've missed it. That flick is full of hilarity, from a Lickylicky impersonator to the wonders of the spiral staircase.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
If you haven't seen the tenth movie yet, you've missed it. That flick is full of hilarity, from a Lickylicky impersonator to the wonders of the spiral staircase.

Those were good.:D

Personally, I love some of the scenes with Pikachu from the original series. I loved the one time Pikachu was curious about a treadmill and ended up starting it. There's Pikachu running on its hind legs as fast as it can. Then Brock accidently hits a button on the treadmill, speeding it up, spending Pikachu flying off. Pikachu goes over and kicks the treadmill, only to collapse in pain. That was the Pokemon Tech episode.

I also loved Pikachu becoming attached to a bottle of ketchup in the episode where Ash and co. ended up in this town where two groups were fighting. Man Pikachu was devastated when the bottle broke.

Those were classics.

~Bleeding2Death~

DarkTrainer
I like the haunter ep where where jessie,james & meowth hang down from a building & haunter comes & makes jessie do some funny faces & then she can help herself...she laughs & they fall & make a huge hole on the ground:p

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Another good old memory. Remember the Mt. Moon episode where Pikachu was trying to tell Ash about the Clefairy. Ash thought Pikachu was tell him that the Clefairy do the Macarina.

~Bleeding2Death~

DarkTrainer
or when bulbasaur left to that garden & pikachu was trying to tell ash what hapenned & tried to mimic bulbasaur but was so funny:D

Night_Umbreon

Oh god! The imagery!
My funniest moments would be from the original series. Pikachu's ketchup, man that cracked me up. And charmander frying things now and again.

TheHolyShoe

Mmmm. Pikachu Ketchup was great; I also really like when Sonansu appears. That's usually worth a few chuckles from me. Also, why is 'history' misspelled in the thread title? It makes me go 'Ugh'.

Profesco

gone gently
I liked the Indigo League ep when Togepi was pulling the tablecloth, causing the forks and knives to wobble precariously on the edge of the table. Pikachu pushes Togepi out of the way and the sharp utensils fall on it instead. There were loads of good Pikachu + Togepi skits.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
One that seems to make me laugh for some odd reason was an episode in Johto and Ash got caught in I think it was a sack or something. Everyone continued talking while ash was stuck in there and didn't help him but Pikachu had picked up a stick and started poking him. I seem to find that somewhat amusing for some reason.

The ketchup one is another and whe they were asked their names and Ash came out with Tom Ato and Misty fell in disbelief and then she and brock came out with food names.=P
Pikachu sqeezing the ketchup over Ash's food and overdid it was funny.

james believing a book and thinking he was the great and powerful moltres was funny aswell. What cracked me up even worse when he came in with a costume of Moltres claiming he was all mighty and powerful.XD

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The episode with Pikachu and the treadmill, and he ends up kicking it. I forget the episode but that scene makes me laugh every time.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
This thread makes me miss old-school Pikachu severely. :(

Short List:

- Cubone VS Pikachu; mainly when Cubone just clubbed Pikachu while he tried to stare it down.

- The Flame Pokemon-a-Thon. Ash said " let get ready to rumble " and it cut to Pikachu and Squirtle stuffing their faces, looking at the camera awkwardly, and then getting into a battle stance.

- Vulpix using Flamethrower on Misty after she said it was cute in " The Beauty Center Secret ".

- Paras OHKOing Charmeleon with a poke to the stomach in " A Problem with Paras ".

- Kabutos hitting Meowth x2 with reflected Pokeballs in " Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon ".

- Ash VS Casey, or rather Charizard sweeping her team with minimal effort.

- The Mighty Moltres.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Ahhh, The Old Days

-James in that Moltres Costume, I cracked up when he Kicked the **** out of Victreebell
-All the Charizard Roasting Ash Moments
-Pikachu Frying that Kimono Girls Jolteon
-Misty's Poliwhirl getting KOed By that Kids Poliwrath
-Ash telling Paul to "Get Off It!" in the Tag Battle Arc
-Pikachu Laughing at Ash in Ep 1
-Gary getting His arse handed to him in the Viridian Gym & and the Indigo League

Good Times... Good Times

Ragnarofl

Binkan Binkan Binkan
From the ones I can remember

-METAPOD, USE HARDEN

-The beginning of the St. Anne episode. Jessie and James dressed as schoolgirls, exaggerating and forcing Ash and co into the ship. Right after, Jessie knocks James on the head with a mullet. Good old slapstick comedy.

-Holy Martimony! I still remember laughing hard with James' fake story of his own death that made everyone cry except Misty. James' parents with Jessie and Jessiebelle torturing James. When Jessibelle run towards James' parents and knocked them over, and then chasing Ash and co like a Rhyhorn.

-Pokémon Scent-sation! Ash dissing girly stuff and getting REJECTED. Ashley. Team Rocket meets Gloom. Nuff said.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
-METAPOD, USE HARDEN

MAXIMUM HARDNESS!

- The Pinky Land Song (In the Pink)

- Jigglypuff VS Clefairy slapfest in 'Clefairy Tales'

- Jigglypuff smacking Pikachu for stealing her thunder in 'The Song of Jigglypuff'

Hotshot

Those were good.:D

Personally, I love some of the scenes with Pikachu from the original series. I loved the one time Pikachu was curious about a treadmill and ended up starting it. There's Pikachu running on its hind legs as fast as it can. Then Brock accidently hits a button on the treadmill, speeding it up, spending Pikachu flying off. Pikachu goes over and kicks the treadmill, only to collapse in pain. That was the Pokemon Tech episode.

I also loved Pikachu becoming attached to a bottle of ketchup in the episode where Ash and co. ended up in this town where two groups were fighting. Man Pikachu was devastated when the bottle broke.

Those were classics.

Those were my favorites! Pikachu on the treadmill, and Pikachu addicted to ketchup. Classics.