• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest Moment In Pokemon Hystory

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
as I was watching through the first series in Japanese, I found this to be one of my favorite scenes. Remarkably enough, it's from a Jouto episode (and no, it's not the Musashi/Tsubotsubo gang-rape hentai neither). XD The clip's in Japanese (as the puns are kinda lost in the English version), but don't worry, I provide an explanation. Just click on "More info" to read it.

In case Youtube is being a bunch of jerk-offs again and removed the video, click the spoiler for a description.

Musashi, Kojirou, and Nyaasu just stole a bunch of Nokocchi, which are now running around the place because they couldn't be contained properly. As they run around, the Nokocchi pop up saying "kocchi kocchi" ("kocchi" is Japanese for "here"), and Rocket Dan keep saying "socchi" (there), "acchi" (over there), and "docchi" (where). Sounansu pops in a couple times as well (for those who don't know, Sounansu's name often results in puns as well).

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Are you even talking bout Pokemon anymore?

yes I am. If you don't believe me when I say this anime had worm-raep at one point, then I suggest you take a look at this episode (which SPP unfortunately lacks screenshots for).

Momiji

I hate rainbows!
The only time Ive ever actually laughed during a pokemon episode was way back when when we learned PIkachu loved ketchup and then the bottle got cut and it cried. That was such a good pikachu moment.

Psycho_Jirachi

Rhyperior is teh pwn
If you haven't seen the tenth movie yet, you've missed it. That flick is full of hilarity, from a Lickylicky impersonator to the wonders of the spiral staircase.

Oh yea!!!! :D That movie was the best I've seen. I'm getting it right away when it comes out on DVD (the date for the dvd release is on pokemon.com)

Mr. Bikini fan

I love Dratini's :D
i have to say 2 moments on this one, this thread is quite interesting.

Misty always pulls Brocks ear everytime he encounters nurse joy, offcer jenny or other misc. girls he finds interested in. Especially instead it goes thorugh the opposite way when Brock pulls misty's ear on te Jhoto leauge one about pokemon fossils.

My 2nd one will have to be Croagunk keeps using poison jab on brocks back to do a same reaction to Max in honnen but his way to to pull brock was lame so i didnt like it when misty left :(

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
I laughed my *** off the second time I saw that one guy from the S.S. Anne, the one that tried to scam James. I totally never expected to see him again.
Also, yeah Pikachu/Treadmill/Ketchup were all good scenes too. :p
There was something about one of the original Cinnabar island episodes that made me laugh, I just can't remember what that particular thing was.
The episode "The Battle for the Badge" in the Indigo season had that one part in it when Ash and Pikachu had their own little sunshine/hapiness aura and then the camera zooms out to where Brock and Misty were looking down at them, and they said something funny.
Another scene similar to the one above where the sunshine and happiness were replaced by fire, and then the camera zoomed out and then Ash was on fire. XD

Last edited:

Eevee_Slugma

Brock: We need to avoid this valley, The Valley of Steel.

*Ash, May, Max, and Brock being attacked by steel Pokemon"

*10 Minutes later*

Ash: This must be The Valley of Steel!

Johnzaloog

Yu-Gi-Oh! LV1 Judge
I'd have to say either the part just after pachi was caught and everybody chased after it, pachi in that steamboat willies episode with the balloons, or way back in johto when misty said to ash "we'll be married some day too".

shadowphantom2

Infinity Knight
i dont watch the anime regularly but one of the funniest moments i would say was the argument between dawn and piplup as they were talking to professer rowan. Another one would be the flash back to dawn's past where she dressed up as a slowpoke and with a snease blew down the whole stage.....

Whenever Bock gets tured down by a girl, then he sulks in the corne.

You just want him to start drinking chocolate milk saying "chocolate makes everything better"

also when the pokedex is explaining about Rattata.

Dexter: Rattata, the Forest Pokemon, this Pokemon like cheese, nuts, fruits and berries.

Ash: But this isn't a forest, it's an open field.

Dexter: It also comes out into open fields to steal food from stupid travelers.

Ash: So I'm stupid?