• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest Nintendo Glitches

acetrainerbob

has written:
This is a thread for discussing and posting in what you think are the funniest glitches on games for nintendo consoles.

Wii: Twighlight Princess: I discovered a glitch where you turn into a chicken. I expanded the glitch article in Zeldapedia for Twilight Princess by adding the Chicken Glitch.

Blazios

Umm, being able to control a Cucco in Twilight Princess temporarily by hitting it repeatedly was intentional, you know.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Yeah the chicken thing wasn't a glitch.

In Super Mario Galaxy there is a fight with Bowser where you have to lift him by his tail, spin him around, then throw him. Once I threw him and he flew of the small planet we were fighting of and kept flying into space. I had to reset the game.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Yeah the chicken thing wasn't a glitch.

In Super Mario Galaxy there is a fight with Bowser where you have to lift him by his tail, spin him around, then throw him. Once I threw him and he flew of the small planet we were fighting of and kept flying into space. I had to reset the game.

That is a complete lied. That isn't how you fight Bowser in Super Mario Galaxy but rather in Super Mario 64 and of you throw him off the platform in 64 he just jump back up.

MissingNoHunter

Cannon Time.
The Black Room of Death glitch in SM64 has always entertained me.

Abstinence Pistols

I loved the giant Jigglypuff glitch in SSBB. You have to go to the bridge stage from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I forget the name :p) and activate Jigglypuff's final smash at the edge of the bridge when it is broken but about to be repaired. If done right it stuns Jigglypuff but keeps it at the size it was when it was stunned.
Oh, and if you activate Ike's final smash on the Halberd stage while the Halberd is flying in the background, the Halberd freezes.

acetrainerbob

has written:
oh well, at least there's Glitch City from Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow. There is a glitch in TP though where you can push the monster/boar into Rusl's house and he'll say either "Punish Evildoers!" and try to kill the monsters or your game will crash. If the game dosen't crash, then he'll also try to kill you. There's also a glitch where you fall out of the sky by sitting in a lake in TP. ha ha ha ha ha.