• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest quotes from TV

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
"Your like panda at the zoo that refuses to mate." (or something like that)
-Sue Sylvester

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
"I don't feel it's necessary to carry around ID anymore because people should know who I am"
-Sue Sylvester

Mye

Someone has to win..
“That guy is using too much palmeade...one match and his hair gonna look like chinese new year”...lol...'king of the hill'

Mye

Someone has to win..
“A guy walks into a bar, orders a beer every 10mins, and gets home wasted....” “Homer, that's not a joke, that's what you did last thursday” “D'oh” ...lol..

TehGr81

College graduate
"I like Cheese!" from Fosters home of imaginary friends.
Also, "I like chocolate milk!" and "I like cereal!"

"Did you say chocolate?" - Tom (the chocoholic), SpongeBob
"That's some bad hat, Harry." - Chief Brody, Jaws
"That is one big pile of sh*t." - Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
"Superman, thank God... I mean, get him!" - Lex Luthor, Superman II
"And remember, stay on the path of evil!" - Mermaid Man, SpongeBob

Pikawho?

(five15)
*people booing* "I'm the good guy, you toothless hillbillies!" -Lieutenant Lassiter (Psych)

Mye

Someone has to win..
"I have a new F-word...and that word is phobia"...lol....robot chicken

annabelletheraikou

Monica: I can't believe this is taking so long. How're you doing?
Rachel: Not bad. You know that feeling where you try to blow a St. Bernard out your ***?
Ross: And soon someone will call her "Mom."
- Friends

Friends = love. <3

And all the Glee quotes were just lovely! Haha!

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
'I have a raging Brainer' - Professor Farnsworth

'So what? Just because you like Show Tunes doesn't mean you're gay, it just means you're awful" - Sue Sylvester n_n

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
I'm pretty sure this quote is not completely original... (and I vaguely remember it)
Interviewer at press conference: "Mayor, how do you feel about the world knowing that knowing that you're gay?
Mayor: "Are you sure you wanna know?"
Interviewer at press conference: "...Yes I'm positive"
Stacy: "This is my favorite part."
Mayor: "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!"
10 bucks to anyone that can figure out what show that is from. (Hint: it shows on weekdays on FX)

annabelletheraikou

Chandler: Here is the phone bill.
Joey: Oh my God!!
Chandler: That's our phone number.
- Friends

I love my Friends quotes. :)

Mye

Someone has to win..
'What's small, hairy, and always annoying when it tries to hump your leg?...no...not you uncle billy!' lol...snl

annabelletheraikou

I'm going to add to the Glee quotes on here...

"I've been here since first period…I had a cold and I took all of my antibiotics at the same time and now, I can't remember how to leave." - Brittany

annabelletheraikou

"Who's Josh Groban?! Kill yourself! He is an angel sent from heaven to release platinum records unto us. And if he were here right now, he'd club you to death with his Critic’s Choice Award."

"I live in a cocoon of horror!"

Both on Glee. Both courtesy of Sandy. Lol.

SmartD

Seinfeld:
Not that's there's anything wrong with that.