• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funniest quotes from TV

Mye

Someone has to win..
Everyone's seen a few of those 'one-liner' tv quotes that are tooo funny not to forget, share'm here....

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
"You know, for me trophies are like herpes. You can try to get rid of them but they just keep coming. Sue Sylvester has hourly flair ups of burning itchy highly contagious talent."

Mye

Someone has to win..
Lol....my favourite ones are from king of the hill, mainly being kahn's....“Minh, redneck boy getting married to cousin, you owe me five dollars!” ...also have another at the end of my sig. Best one ever though has to be from that batman movie with jim carey as the joker...lol...“This is my brain on TV...DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE A FRIED EGG?!???!”, and the always funny “JOYGASSSM” right after he blows up the batmobile...lol.

Last edited:

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
"Doh!" - Homer Simpson: "The Simpsons"
"It's over 9000!" Vegeta: Dragon Ball Z

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
"Your hair looks like a briar patch. I keep expecting racist, animated Disney characters to pop up and start singing about living on the bayou."

-Sue Sylvester

rocky505

giggity giggity goo, quagmire is freaking epic.

Thumper

.H O.
"Your hair looks like a briar patch. I keep expecting racist, animated Disney characters to pop up and start singing about living on the bayou."

-Sue Sylvester

lmao I remember that quote : o

"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting."
- Sue Sylvester ;)

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
"screw you guys I'm going home" Cartman, South Park
"This whomps" T.J, Recess
"Excellent" Mr. Burns, Simpsons.
"I'm trying to draw little Piggies!" Gaz - Invader Zim

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
lmao I remember that quote : o

"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting."
- Sue Sylvester ;)

XD

"So you like show tunes. It doesn't mean you're gay. It just means you're awful."
-Sue Sylvester

Thumper

.H O.
XD

"So you like show tunes. It doesn't mean you're gay. It just means you're awful."
-Sue Sylvester
TOTAL LOVE <33333

"I spent large segments of each day picturing you choking on food, and I recently contacted an exotic animal dealer because I had a very satisfying dream that I once shoved your face into one of those pink-inflamed monkey butts."
- Sue Sylvester <3

rocky505

"I like Cheese!" from Fosters home of imaginary friends.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
TOTAL LOVE <33333

"I spent large segments of each day picturing you choking on food, and I recently contacted an exotic animal dealer because I had a very satisfying dream that I once shoved your face into one of those pink-inflamed monkey butts."
- Sue Sylvester <3

"As Madonna once said, I'm tough, I'm ambitious and if that makes me a *****, that's what I am. Pretty sure she stole that line from Sue Sylvester. No, really. I said it first."
-Sue Sylvester.

Thumper

.H O.
"As Madonna once said, I'm tough, I'm ambitious and if that makes me a *****, that's what I am. Pretty sure she stole that line from Sue Sylvester. No, really. I said it first."
-Sue Sylvester.

"Hot Cheetos have been proven to raise endorphins and make happy kids, and I can't have that."
-Sue Sylvester

XD I love this thread <3

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
"Hot Cheetos have been proven to raise endorphins and make happy kids, and I can't have that."
-Sue Sylvester

XD I love this thread <3

XD I do too <3

"Santana! Wheels! Gay kid! Asian! Other Asian! Aretha! Shaft!"

Thumper

.H O.
XD I do too <3

"Santana! Wheels! Gay kid! Asian! Other Asian! Aretha! Shaft!"

<3333
"You're just like every teenage girl in America: obsessed with vanity. Before you know it, you'll be leaving baggies of vomit in your parents' closet."
-Sue <3