• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny Glitches In VideoGames!

Rezzo

Occasionally
First generation Pokemon games are riddled with glitches. It's become an annual thing for me to play around with them at the airport before I go on holiday quite strangely. I always found these glitches just fun to mess around with. I might be leading contender for person who has taken lessons on how to catch POKEMON from the OLD MAN

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Today in Skyrim, my litlle brother played, his first time, and he went to bleak falls borrow, and had to fight the giant spider, he loved searching things and taking everything, so i helpoed him kill the giant spider, when i killed it, the spider fell into the floor. I looked in the drain and it was dead in the dungeon or drain thing.... with three mor elive ones. So weird.

Unoin

In Rayman 3, you can get unlimited copter power on one level, so after a while you can fly out of bounds and onto the next level without legitimately passing the current level

TheGreaterLucario

First generation Pokemon games are riddled with glitches. It's become an annual thing for me to play around with them at the airport before I go on holiday quite strangely. I always found these glitches just fun to mess around with. I might be leading contender for person who has taken lessons on how to catch POKEMON from the OLD MAN

You know, apparently it's a little-known fact that there were meant to be more than 150 Pokemon in the Gen I games. However, a good number were scrapped and put in in Gen II instead. The leftover junk data from the unused Gen II-debut Pokemon are the glitch Pokemon we know and may-or-may-not love. (Also, apparently 'Bird' type was a prototype for the Flying-type).

Myrrh

You accidentally the verb all the time. It doesn't even matter since both of you are still understandable.

One time in Sonic Colors I was using the Drill Wisp on Sweet Mountain, I don't remember how but I ended up stuck inside the drill-able area without the Wisp power. All I could do was go back and forth in the small area since the top was too high to get to, so I just messed around a bit listening to the music.

In Ocarina of Time there was a room in the Shadow Temple where an enemy glitched out on me but I didn't realize it. I was supposed to kill two Redeads to make a chest appear and open the locked door again, but one of them wasn't there or something. I used up all of my items trying to see if there was some hidden thing I was supposed to hit before I decided to restart. Went in again and the second one was there that time.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
How about that one glitch in Sonic 06 where Silver can throw you outer space in a boss fight?
I found it so bad that it was funny.

woot21

super noob
I think OVGD's version of Gowin's Law goes something like: The longer a discussion goes on for, the more likely someone's going to mention Sonic '06
Are there any funny glitches involving robo-Hitler from Wolfenstein?

As for glitches I've experienced, I've become my horse a couple times in Skyrim, then I started falling through the world.

woot21 out dawgs

Abstinence Pistols

Just Cause 2 is a pretty buggy game sometimes. One time my friend and I hooked a car to a plane, and then got in the car and ended up flying off the map.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The swingset glitch in GTA 4

Metal_Zorua

Witch of Heart
I've run into some interesting ones in Spyro DOTD. Like when I found that the textures in one area of Valley of Avalar didn't cover the whole platform so I could stand on "air" a little bit off the platform.
Though my favorite DOTD glitch is one I have never been able to replicate- I was playing it with my friend once and we somehow managed to get an enemy to float in midair. I've never managed to pull it off again.

ChuckNorris

On the level Takedown on Modern Warfare 2 (I don't play the newer Call of Duty games anymore), depending on how fast you progress, the dialogue is often triggered out of order.

Ghost: "HE'S GONNA GET AWAY!"
Soap: "No he's not."
Ghost and Soap, 10 seconds after capturing an arms-dealer

Last edited: