• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny Glitches In VideoGames!

rfc77

Banned
What Are Your Favorite Glitches! From Any Game?

They Don't Even Have To Be Funny, Just Any Glitches You Can Think Of!

One Time When I Was Playing Mario 64, I Tried To Press The R Button To Zoom When I Couldn't And It Sounded Like Mario Made A Fart Noise.

What Are Your Favorite Glitches?

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Sonic 06 had a lot of glitches.

But none of them were funny.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
What Are Your Favorite Funny Glitches! From Any Game?

One Time When I Was Playing Mario 64, I Tried To Press The R Button To Zoom When I Couldn't And It Sounded Like Mario Made A Fart Noise.

What Are Your Favorite Funny Glitches?
Doesn't really sound like a glitch.

Oh glitches, the stuff programmers miss. Never ran into one bar back in the original Pokémon games with Missingno. but that was never really funny. It is a bit funny that the Mew glitch was discovered in the same year the 3rd generation came out which was incompatible with the previous games. It was just thrown in there so early in the quest too! Mew was seen everywhere too, the show, Pokémon Snap, and a trainer in Pokémon Stadium (and its sequel) was even in possession of it! On top of that, there was that rare chance it popped out of a Poké Ball in Super Smash Bros. (it's going to be so tedious getting it in the new title with the chance being lower than 1/649).

Man, childhood, full of careless wonder and mystery. I really miss those times. Back on topic! Funny glitches...mostly graphical glitches come to mind. It's funny how Sonic '06 got past the radar and onto store shelves. Nothing much comes to mind, I really think this would work better as a general glitch thread.

rfc77

Banned
Doesn't really sound like a glitch.

Oh glitches, the stuff programmers miss. Never ran into one bar back in the original Pokémon games with Missingno. but that was never really funny. It is a bit funny that the Mew glitch was discovered in the same year the 3rd generation came out which was incompatible with the previous games. It was just thrown in there so early in the quest too! Mew was seen everywhere too, the show, Pokémon Snap, and a trainer in Pokémon Stadium (and its sequel) was even in possession of it! On top of that, there was that rare chance it popped out of a Poké Ball in Super Smash Bros. (it's going to be so tedious getting it in the new title with the chance being lower than 1/649).

Man, childhood, full of careless wonder and mystery. I really miss those times. Back on topic! Funny glitches...mostly graphical glitches come to mind. It's funny how Sonic '06 got past the radar and onto store shelves. Nothing much comes to mind, I really think this would work better as a general glitch thread.

OK! I Made It A General Glitch Thread!

Another Glitch I Remembered Was In Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2, You Could Use Vegeto To Make The Opponent Fly Very High, And Then Throw Him Out Of The Stage And Break The Boundary And Start Fighting In the World Tournament Crowd While The Characters Are Glitching Through The Characters In The Audience!

This Is Awesome! I Laughed More Than I Was Scared

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

Holy cow, that's horrifying and funny at the same time. I can't stop looking at it.

Account is terminated. Huh.

I haven't really run into a lot of glitches, but I actually got one on accident on Super Mario 64. I was at Lethal Lava Land on one of the files that was recently erased, and I beat the Bully boss and got the Star. However, right after the camera cut back to Mario, he started twisting and writhing into a pile of polygons, and the game crashed. It actually scared me, it never happened to me before. I'm beginning to wonder if the game's starting to go out on us due to how old it is if we're just now encountering glitches.

It's funny now because of how random and sudden it happened, and just the way it looked. But it wasn't funny at first.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Oh glitches, the stuff programmers miss.

Really.

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/1645d727b5ff324372b7befdb2879568/tumblr_ml258149VW1qadqfco2_500.gif[/img139]

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/3e725ef5555e468859219e0be3c3fb96/tumblr_ml258149VW1qadqfco1_500.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/a7370912fc745e9ef23442e06ab3c236/tumblr_ml258149VW1qadqfco4_500.gif[/img139]

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/d02f0b8740fa4463f663b0c7ce987a5a/tumblr_ml258149VW1qadqfco5_400.gif[/img139]

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/e8fd5ffe9abdd0de355918b4e929b6da/tumblr_ml258149VW1qadqfco3_400.gif[/img139]

Chandelurefan1

In Grand Theft Auto IV, in the city is a Swing set if you drive a vehicle into the swing set, you'll be sent flying at the speed of sound (not really)

I do this every time online to people to entertain them as we land and may accidently kill some pedestrians.

ForgottenPearl

Sonic Adventure had lots of cool glitches. You could get characters into levels they don't belong in and all sorts of stuff. I also played once and Big the Cat was red, white, and blue: freaky.

Charizard Champion#06... that Tomb Raider one was creepy! XD

rfc77

Banned

I Have Played This Game Called Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing At The Office Of My Dentist Where There Are Video Games On The Ceiling While They Drill Your Teeth And The Playing Of That Game Was More Painful Than The Drilling Into My Teeth And It Was Much More Funny Than Usual Because I Was Partially Sedated So I Was Laughing So Much That They Could Not Operate

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I don't know if this counts as a glitch, but the shocked hiker from gen IV is rather hilarious.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
There's a glitch that allows you to fight Ganon as young Link in Ocarina of Time 3D. I find that pretty hilarious for some reason.