• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny Kecleon Shop Storys

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Lol, one time in a Kecleon shop, I was attacked by a ranged attack, so I fired back with Heat Wave. Kecleon took the hit and began attacking. I ended up running around the whole floor, Heat Waving all Kecleon I saw. As usual, no recruited one >.<

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Today, I just experienced another weird Kecleon incident.
My Alakazam was heading to the next floor because I wanted to get to the higher floors quickly. I passed by a few Orbs. I noticed that one of them was a Trawl Orb so I decided to use it for fun. Apparently, a Kecleon shop was on the same floor and I didn't notice. So I kept Teleporting as if there was no end until I finally got to the stairs. Amazingly, I never got hit once. But because of my stupidity, I couldn't recruit a Spinda on my way up. D;

Glalie664

rune the 1st, i know just what you mean.i petrified a kecleon i stole from, ran off.Horror of Horrors! another one. used a sleep seed! another one! ran onto the water! it couldn't get me.the other side of the water....another kecleon.they got me. they got me good.

;362;

Kelceon is so annoying. I had a really bad experience. I was in a dungeon, I think it was somewhere deep in buried relic, and there was a kelceon shop.
I was starving, and needed a gummi or apple. So, just my luck, I'm skint, and kelceon has no food except 1 gummi, which he is trying to charge me about 1500 poke for. So I took all his stuff, and scoffed the gummi, while still on his carpet. I had been hoping for an escape or warp orb to escape, but just my luck he's all out.

Anyway, I nicked the goods and made a run for it. Got to the stairs after sacrificing my new recruit, and Eek, eek, kecleon is waiting there. I went back the only way I could. Eeek, eek, Kecleon sandwich.
They killed me. How does he clone himself like that?

;330;

TheKitsune

Psychic Half-Demon
I couldn't pay for something, but I thought I could. I tried to leave and pay him,. but then he starts screaming bloody murder and uses substitute on me. I tried to use my escape orb, but couldn't, and luckily enough made it to the stairs in time.

I think this was in Joyous Tower, so my Marowak wasn't level 98, and as such I couldn't have fought back even if I wanted to.

I remember when I went in there...it was my first time in a Kecleon shop in Mystery Dungeon I just took the stuff and the Kecleon started attacking me...I had no clue what the heck was happening until someone told me what the heck i was doing wrong...lol

PurpleMew

no promises
Today i went to western cave to recruit a iggilybuff when i ran into a kecleon store lucky for me i had a friend bow on me but i killed nearly 500 of them and not 1 joined then this thing come like wind and killed me weird huh

i stole from 3 keckleon stores and tried to recruit one.100 killed,and not one joined.i stand next to the stairs,ready to pounce on one.i get killed by one eventually...

Today i went to western cave to recruit a iggilybuff when i ran into a kecleon store lucky for me i had a friend bow on me but i killed nearly 500 of them and not 1 joined then this thing come like wind and killed me weird huh

Weird wind? I know what that is. It stops you hanging aout on one floor to long. can't think why though.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Weird wind? I know what that is. It stops you hanging aout on one floor to long. can't think why though.

They just designed it as such. Probably it's because it'd be too easy to recruit some rare Pokemon if we were allowed to stay too long.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I stole some stuff and then started to beat all those Kecleons, there was loads but i beat them with a push of the A button.
Quite easy really.

PurpleMew

no promises

OK i won't hang around as long but today when i was hunting down kecleon again i stole form the shop and ened up in a monster house with like 40 of them on me and i had one recruited in the battle but as i about to get the menu up to use the escape orb it got killed so i descided to escape to stop me being killed and losing another friend bow

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
With Monster Houses, try using moves like Heat Wave or Powder Snow, they attack everyone in the room (not yourself or your partner)
I use Heat Wave alot and its very useful for MH.

NinjaBaker

I was in purtiey forest with my charizard when i saw a keckleon shop selling a joy seed!! i was pretty surei had enough money for it, it was 3000 poke. so i got it and right when i exited the shop i had 2934 poke, i was 76 poke short!! as u kkno i got my ***** kicked.