1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Funny Mistakes youve made.Or seen others make.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Emboar_Rulez, Mar 24, 2020 at 4:55 PM.

1. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

What dumb/funny mistakes have you guys made?

2. TokoyamiTheDark

TokoyamiTheDark The Purple Karakasa

I accidently went in the boys' locker room in gymnastics at school on April 1st due to someone swapping the girls/boys rooms signs for April Fools. They were like, 11 irate guys running after me. Culprit for swapping signs was never caught...

3. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

When I was seven I had a dream where I got grounded and when I woke up I thought I was actually grounded and my mom was really confused why I hadn’t watched tv or anything that day.

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  4. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

Sometimes I have dreams like that, and they feel so real that I sometimes think they actually happened.

I think something similar happened to me once when I was at school. I just went into the bathroom, not seeing the boys' sign on the door. Then I started seeing these weird egg-shaped things on the walls, something the girls' toilets didn't have (I'm also a girl). That was when I realized I was in the boys' toilets. Yeah... pretty embarrassing. :oops:

Also, when you're drawing on the computer, do you ever draw something and then realize you were drawing on the wrong layer the whole time? That's happened to me a few times. :rolleyes:

TokoyamiTheDark likes this.
  5. Missingno.Fan

Missingno.Fan Well-Known Member

One time my principal accidentally wrote “glutton free pizza” on a school bulletin. I had a good chuckle at that.

Leonhart likes this.