• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny Pet Moments.

Ugobama

Pretty self-explanatory. Tell funny things that's happened with your pets. We took my chiwahwah(sp?) to the vet to get his nails trimmed and they said he had only one nut. The other has never dropped. I guess it's stuck up his stomach somewhere...0.o. They said it's caused an infection, and he can't breed. They suggested neutering him cuz it can cause cancer, but we're just giving him medicine.

Fammumar

<--Favorite
My mom accidentaly vacumed my golden retriver's tail. My dog won't even go near the vacum now.

blackrose

well its not really funny, but my dog( which was a super small toy dog) tried to take on a giant labrodore, and it won!!!!!

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
My wire haired dachsund did something similar with a rottweiler. It was quite funny because the rottweiler didn't feel like retaliating.

I once had a basset hound who loved the vaccuum. Once I was trying to vaccuum an empty room so I could shampoo the rug, and he got right in my way and flopped over so I could use the brush attachment on his belly.

Just remembered. The last time my cat was in heat, she got VERY attached to my brother. As in, she kept meowing and backing up to him. Needless to say, we've had her fixed since. Although I think we should've kept her that way for the entertainment value.

Last edited:

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Once i was sat in my bedroom sorting out an extention cable so i could move my computer to the other side of the room, i tucked some of the cable under my bed.One of my cats saw the cable move and slowly came over wondering what it was, knowing she was scared i pulled hard on the cable and she jumped abouve 3 foot in the air, it was really funny.

vitz

earlier today my cat scraped all the grains of litter away from one corner of the tray and pooped right in that spot.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
I accidentally dropped a very big table below my Miniature Pincher. She even yelped in pain. Ever since then, she'd stay away from everything wooden and especially stay away from the table. lmao.

;006;

facetious

facetious
I accidentally dropped a very big table below my Miniature Pincher. She even yelped in pain. Ever since then, she'd stay away from everything wooden and especially stay away from the table. lmao.

;006;
You're a horrible pet owner. I hope a table falls on you.

How would you like that? Fucking whore.

My cousins and I were swimming in the pool, I went to get my dog, but I couldn't find him. I yelled Chuckie, he wouldn't answer. Out of nowhere, I heard my mother scream "He's behind you!", but too late, he jumped and bit my butt. I yelled and jumped into the pool...lol

;006;

What's so funny about abusing a poor, innocent dog?

Bold bit aside, I'm not sure what the 'lol' factor is/was either =/

jake3000

Water Pokemon Rule!!
my new puppy took a turn in my livivg room so i went to get some stuff to clean it up with and it had disapeared o_O

my new puppy took a turn in my livivg room so i went to get some stuff to clean it up with and it had disapeared o_O

Dogs will eat anything. Especially puppies.

jake3000

Water Pokemon Rule!!
hes 1 now ans so far hes eaten a plastic bag, (its own poop) and a crayon.

They all came out the other end...

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Bold bit aside, I'm not sure what the 'lol' factor is/was either =/

Oh well. You really wouldn't know if you tried it with my dog. I was very, very amused in what she was doing. In fact, my whole family was. But today...it's not really funny anymore. *sweatdrop* ^_^;;

But oh no, abusing animals are not in my 'to-do' list. Oh yes, it isn't. I hate it in fact. ^^

When my parents wanted for our dog to have a child, they immediately found a mate. Then, when they met, and when the male dog was near her, she suddenly kicked the other dog. o_O;;

;006;

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
My rabbit chases its tail! lmao And my hamster once broke out of its hutch one night and raided our cupbords coz it was in the kitchen. Also, it broke out another time and got into the floorboards. The people who got him out had to break two of our cupbords to get to him. It was a very mischevious hamster. It's name was Furby and it died when I was on holiday and it was staying at my grandparents. They had to bury it there. I was sad. T_T And that part wasn't meant to be funny, by the way.

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
When he's really happy, my Jack Russel/Pit mix named Jake sneezes on you.

How we got him is a bit weird as well- he is a rescue dog, and his adoptive owner is our neighbor. However, very quickly after he was adopted, he started escaping to play with my sister and I, and the owner was so frustrated he was ready to send him back. We figured, since he was escaping to see us, we might as well adopt him

Our other dog, Hallie, is a bearded collie- she has an iron stomach. She ate two pounds of See's chocolate and all she did was get hyper. Foil, rocks, tin cans- not a thing. Her crowning glory, though, is eating my dad's cashmere socks.

jake3000

Water Pokemon Rule!!
ha ha, very good that made me s******. I had i hamster that died trying to get a drink. My hamster didnt have a bottle to drink from it was a bowl thing and it was stuck on its back inside this bowl and it drowned :(