• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Hey all,

To liven the mood up, I've made this thread so that you can upload funny pictures! Woo!

RULES (Obviously);

1. No obscene images.

2. No offensive images.

3. No images that will cause shock or fear (e.g. Warfare, terrorism, all of that silly stuff).

Any images that are deemed inappropriate will be removed and action will be taken against the subject.

Anyhoo, enough of that, to kick start the motorbike that is this thread, I will upload a funny picture :).

I apologize if this on the wrong discussion, I couldn't find the right one :-/.

Thanks,

Bluebird55 :510: .

sophcat-boat.jpg

Here's a good one.
go-home-you-are-drunk-meme-funny-pictures4.jpg

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Haha, lots of funny pictures :p. Cloneydew2000, I like your second picture of the otter, haha :p.

http://i44.*******.com/9i6zyt.png I think this one is hilarious xD

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i wanted to close this thread a month ago but forgot where i'd seen this rule:

13. No image macros.
These are images with text on them, often meant to be rude to a post they are responding to. This isn't 4chan; don't spam them.

so uh take it back to reddit or whatever i guess

also these kinda threads have the potential to become very inappropriate very quickly (especially when the OP can't enforce their own rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.