• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny pokemon nicknames during wifi battles

icyman300

lets go...
What are some funny nicknames other players had that you have seen? Whether its wifi battles or trading or whatever. For instance. I battled this one guy who named one of his pokemon "Take A S***" (with out the spaces so it looks like one whole word.) But it was funny because every time it came out it was like Go! TakeAS***!

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Go Oprah(Jynx)
Go Firefox(lucario)
Go Troll(scrafty)
Go Pickabuu(whimsicott)
*Enemie's *agina used swallow
The above one was really funny, not in a perverted way XD

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I'm not a big fan of the vulgar names, most are just immature kids who think that kind of stuff is funny.

(Not to be racist, but a LOT of the names that are stuff like *****h and other variants come from black people, or at least, they sound black.).

icyman300

lets go...
I'm not a big fan of the vulgar names, most are just immature kids who think that kind of stuff is funny.

(Not to be racist, but a LOT of the names that are stuff like *****h and other variants come from black people, or at least, they sound black.).

Im not a big fan either and personally i think 95% of nicknames are just stupid. But sometimes i run into that occasional one where i just have to laugh. : )

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I'm all for a good joke now and again.

But some people go to far.

One jerk I battled had his pokemon lined up and nicknamed to say

'you' 'have' 'cancer' 'and' 'will' 'die'.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
I hate it when people nick name their whole team like that. I don't see to many funny nicknames. Mostly just ones in Japanese.

PsychicPsycho

I don't have any from battles, but one from the GTS. I found a Wailmer from Nigeria once named 'Fatty boom'. It made me lol a lot for some reason.

Another I saw I didn't find funny occured when I was searching for a Mesprit. I saw one I wanted to get, until I saw the name...
yummypenis

PsiOmega

An old soul
I got a Zapdos named ThunderBob. Wtf the OT was thinking, I will never know. But on the plus side, it has good IVs and knows the special moves of the one you get in Gale of Darkness.