• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto123

~Word~
i'd released the legendary dogs, but didn't really know anything about them. Much later i was trying to catch new pokemon in a low level area right after the first gym's city and happened to come across raikou. I was really confused about why he was a level 40 in such an early area, plus he was big and scary-looking. Fortunately, i since i was catching pokemon anyway, my first pokemon knew hypnosis, so i put it to sleep and caught it on my first try!

liar. No matter what the legendary dogs run away except for mean look and block. If there asleep, they will still run away

7420Cola

Shelgon Rocks
I found Entei on the water. I guess he was tring to commit suicide.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
I used to take "Gotta Catch 'Em All" literally.
I thought you had to catch every wild Pokemon you encountered.
Good thing I learned better before I actually got Yellow version, or I would have had full boxes and an empty pocket by the time I made it to the E4, and all I'd have to show for it would be a bunch of Pidgey, Rattata, and Caterpie...

Dragon Eagle

Night Raptor
I once ran away from a Shiny Milktank not knowing what it was and thought it was an error.

Also won a nail bitter battle with Morty. It came down to his last Haunter, and I only had a my level 20 Togepi left. Needless to say it ended up with both Pokemon using Struggle. o_O Funny as hell, never thought that'd happen, I ended up winning barely.

Status
Not open for further replies.