• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny Things About the Game

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
In this thread you discuss the funny things that have happened to you or just things you find funny.

Fox example: I just used Close Combat on a Snorlax with my Gallade and it died in 1-hit. It hit the male Snorlax in the crotch area because its laying down... LOL.

Tsubotsubo

Woopercrack <3
It's nothing new, but I still bust a gut whenever I see a Gloom get hit. The face is classic.

abgar

Fufufufu
in find weird that the pokemon dont even try doing the attack if the move "missed", in pokemon stadium they did the atack and then they said "The move missed", what i find more logical.

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
in find weird that the pokemon dont even try doing the attack if the move "missed", in pokemon stadium they did the atack and then they said "The move missed", what i find more logical.

I know, i hate that.
I remembered that i tried to use explosion on ghastly. The flames just went around ghastly.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I like how spiritomb dies. Also when It does an attacking move

Sheik

I think Misdreavus disappears into his or her beads not sure about that, but I think that's what happened I forgot since I haven't used mine on my team for a bit.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
If it's the same as it was in the Stadium games, Misdreavus starts convulsing, then rapidly flattens and expands until it flattens into nothing. Its necklace stays the same, however, and when Misdreavus disappears completely, the necklace falls.

Nothing can beat the Horn Drill attack on the Game Boy Color Pokémon Trading Card Game, though Absol's pirouette is still awesomely out-of-place.

Kaliber

Older Master
Skitty and Wailord on the screen together and skitty winning.

Priceless.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I like when Monferno dies. Holding his stomach, going on his knee and landing on teh ground with the tail sticking straight up. That is cool

Kaliber

Older Master
When eletrabuzz faints it looks like he hangs himself.

This isn't exactly for PBR, but does anyone realise the joke with sudo wood''s name? Everyone thinks its grass, and sends out fire, thus the name Pseudo-Wood

I love when playing my brother and my gengar put everybody to sleep, he gets so mad and start yelling. Or when I critical hit him too...
In PBR I like when rayquaza faints, its just as he is screwing on air or need to do that spinning-weird-move-thing oO"... Its like he is saying "OMG OMG IM DIYNG... DIYNG... di...yng... dead *faints*"

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
The fact the game cost $50 and it isnt really as fun as I thought it to be....and its short and repetitive....