• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny things on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby

Kitt Kat

Why is the rum gone?
Last edited:
Flash Movies with Pokemon Music

Hyakugojyuuichi!! (be sure to sing along with the chorus)

The Japanese Pokerap (This one uses the Japanese Pokerap song "Pokemon Ieru Ka Na?")

Nya Nya Nya! (Japanese Version of Meowth's Party anyone?)

Lesko's Revenge (Japanese song about drawing Pokemon...)

Gunya Gunya Gasu Gasu (This one has the most hilarious song ever, yes it is a Suzukisan
song, but this one is out of whack, sounds like they wrote it when they were drunk!)

Type Wild (Pokemon Ending from Japan anyone? It's a good song though...)

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitt Kat

Why is the rum gone?
Last edited:

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ambush!
very cool kirby video with him single-handly beating multiple bad guys[rated G]

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Well, yesterday, we decided to make a YouTube commercial to help advertise our anime club. But, everyone was SO hyper and excited that we just kept making bloopers and stuff. It was just really hilarious. LOL. XD

Anyway, this clip is of one of our members singing (lol). That wasn't supposed to be in the commercial, and he just randomly started singing! It was hilarious! And I didn't know he could sing like that either! Wow! XD

And of course, other members in the club started getting up there and doing random things as well. The funny thing is that we do random things all the time in our anime club, so this is just the norm for us. ^^o

Oh, and by the way, I'm the girl in the background with the Ash hat on!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9gscHPjCn...20Anime Club

Yeah, unfortunately, all you get to see is the back of my head, and my really long hair (lol)...... ^^o

Dang, it's too bad he didn't put the ACTUAL commercial up there (it's possible he thought it wasn't good enough, and that we should do it over or something).

Anyway, it would've been so awesome if the guy filming the commercial had put up the actual commercial, with us humming the Emperial March theme (from Star Wars) and our club's president advertising the club.

Hazzer

Crab People
Peanut Butter Jelly Time is really funny.Now i know all the words and always sing it.
~Hazzer;009;

Status
Not open for further replies.