• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny things on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneaky

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZtFBN26x5M&search=pokemon

Wow this kid is a genius he can play a huge medley of pokemon songs he kind of reminds me on how I can play both the Team Aqua and Magma themes on my flute as well as Maxie and Archie's battle theme and I'm trying to work on perfecting the Hoenn Elite four music too but this kid is a lot better then me on a piano.

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
Shadowdeoxys: Funny stuff there. I was surprised at how hot the Butterfree was. *v*
-----
My videos below are all San Andreas videos, except the first one, which is a Vice City video.
Some of them may be unbelievable because some of them are from the PC version of San Andreas, which means that people can shape it like every other PC game in their own image.
---------------------
One of the best stunt movies ever!
The rarest stunt-leading-to-an-unexpected-accident in San Andreas.
A game of basketball taken to the extreme.
If ya liked the Vice City vid above, you'll like this, too.
What I call, "San Andreas' Most Insane Police Chases".
For lonely PC San Andreas players.

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smeargle_the_painter

no shinies ;_;

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bme™

"Could it be... the legend...?"

dkrolickm

Team Rocket Admin

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smeargle_the_painter

no shinies ;_;

2cool4serebii

Errmmm.. no. The video had subtitles, and mostly random clips of Naruto and Sasuke not really pertaining to the song. Even though it may have had.. um.. some ok lip sync, it didn't really match. Definitely not the funniest thing ever; nice try though.

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.