• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Funny Things To see on the show! V.2

Pirate Crash

Cascade Trainer
KyogreFan said:
Here's all my commercials from the first topic.

Commercial One
Brock: What do ya wanna do?
May: Uh...
Max: Character bashing!
Crystal Togepi comes out of nowhere.
CT: NO CHARACTER BASHING!
Max: I'm still bored.
May: Bash my shoe. Nobody likes my shoe anyway. (takes one of her shoes off and throws it on the ground)
Max: (kicks the shoe and stomps on the show and beats up the shoe)
Narrarator: Bash May's shoe! The only Pokemon character no one likes!

LOL they should of bashed mays clothes...imagine may throwing off herclothes and stomping on them....it is true no one wants her with clothes. =)

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
-A wire beats up a groudon
- was locked away for 2 months by a Weedle

-Porygon makes a non-cameo appearence
-May catches a log names tree
-Hannah Montanna guest stars as Ash's Mom
-Spongebob appears as Ash's Father
-Pikachu puts a blue ball on his tail and calls himself a Marill (oh wait that does happen in the ending theme of my fic I'm working on...)

TogeticTheRuler

Ok ill make a story
Brendan:Go jigglypuff!
Mewtwo:Go me!
Brendan:use sweet kiss!
Mewtwo:eek a heart cuming after me!(tries to flee)
Narater-Mewtwo gets touched by the heart and gets confused and den hurts itself to near death
Mewtwo:*Twiching and seems to be getting hit by an invisible thing as if mewtwo was hit suddenly by nothing*
Brendan:*That big raindrop appears on his head*Uh this is disturbing...Jigglypuff,plz dont tell me u overdid it like last time.
Jigglypuff:Oops,i tot i needed to over do it considering this is a legendary uber but I made a mistake ^ ^
Mewtwo:*Suddenly stops with those random move ments*Now i shall atk u JigglyPuff!*uses R/B/Y amnesia and den atks the audience*
Brendan:O no its now permanently confused!Omfg Jigglypuff,u had to over due it!*Brendan throws jigglypuff at the audience and Jigglypuff was hit by many elementle punches and psychic
JigglyPuff:=,=Cant u forgive me?I tot Mewtwo had to be sweet kissed with over due which is basically confusion power compared to how common the Gengar from fr/lg has hypnosis which always hits.Send me to a pokemon center to heal me!
Pokeball Salamence:lolz this is funny!!!
Pokeball Togetic-Lolz!!!!rofl,Poor Poor Mewtwo
Pokebal Legit Mew-yea i agree,Jigglypuff had to have sweet kiss.......w
Brendan-Shut up pokeballs!Ok lets leave Jiggly here
JigglyPuff-WAIT DONT GO!
Brendan:mwahahahaha
Mewtwo:Mwahaha,now dat i have destroyed Jiggly puff(really the audience )I
shall destroy Brendan!(which is really jigglypuff)
Jigglypuff:WAIT NO,BRENDANS THAT WAY!!!!
Mewtwo:LIES*Destroys jigglypuff*
Brendan:O...K,incase something else happens,Flygon use fly!

Last edited: