• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Furret or Linoone?

Furret or Linoone?

• Furret

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • Linoone

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dj Travis

I like both but if I have to choose, I'd say Furret. Stronger and learns better moves.

Last edited:

Saur

linnoone rocks

Rootbeer

Furret hands down. Most of my friends think the Pokémon past 151 are stupid but they do seem to universally accept Furret because it's adorable. This kid I used to hang around with drew a picture of himself in a "Pokémon Orgy" with his favorites and it included Furret.

Arbok of Doom

I've never really liked Furret, it's a pokémon which I don't really care about...

though Linoone is pretty cool, I've a shiney one and trained it to lvl. 100, for Picking Up EQ ofcourse... Linoone is a Badass!

Swinubber

Manmooooooo
Furret's cuter.

Also, they're not rodents, they're mustelids.

lol, zoology

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Furret hands down. Most of my friends think the Pokémon past 151 are stupid but they do seem to universally accept Furret because it's adorable. This kid I used to hang around with drew a picture of himself in a "Pokémon Orgy" with his favorites and it included Furret.

Yeah, when you get right down to it, Furret IS pretty sexy. I voted for Furret. It looks a lot happier than Linoone. (But I like Zigzagoon better than Sentret.)

scissorX

Linoones faster however. And theres just something about it that makes it seem cooler.

furret because its better at attacking and has a wider movepool