• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fusionfall

Zibdas

not bad
Nope.
10char

Zibdas

not bad
I'm actually surprised no one's posted here yet other thjan us...

Murton

Once you were lost.
Nope. You might also wanna work on your first post.

Dattebayo

Banned
Just to give some detail, Fusion Fall is an MMORPG with Cartoon Network characters from the past and present.

Surfing_Pikachu

Waldorf

ungrateful
I totally wanted to play FusionFall because of the hilarious animu character designs, I mean when did Professor Utonium get so handsome? But I heard it was really really bad and hurr ten million Ben 10 characters, so no.

Also Jonny Bravo wasn't in it and that's a dealbreaker for me.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I totally wanted to play FusionFall because of the hilarious animu character designs, I mean when did Professor Utonium get so handsome? But I heard it was really really bad and hurr ten million Ben 10 characters, so no.

Also Jonny Bravo wasn't in it and that's a dealbreaker for me.
Actually, according to Wikipedia (HUEHUEHUE aside), they resently added Johnny Bravo. It's an MMORPG. What you see at launch is never going to be the final product.

But yeah, it's pretty ironic that all the characters get Anime redesigns, but the only thing even remotely close to an Anime character in the game is TOM from Toonami. Which is kinda weird in and of itself.

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I like fusionfall mostly for Nostalgia, the art-style, and because of overall gameplay.

It's not crap its fun! Can anyone help me with the Mandark nano mission. I'm lvl 17. Post here to know more!
Well, if you need help, I'd be more than happy to help you, but no one ever helps me. =(

(And yes, I'm on the right level.)

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon