• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Black Team!

Gigaberos

Lazy Pokemon Trainer
This is what i think i'm going to be using for my team when i get poke'mon white it's mainly going to be used as my in-game team, but i will probably end up using most of them competitively aswell, any advice, tips or constructive criticism will be greatly apprecuated - please note that i don't do the Hidden Power IV breeding thing it takes too much time that i don't really have.

---

Spr_5b_526.png

Gigaiasu w/ Lum Berry
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
EV: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD

Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Explosion

This guy is my lead, from what i've seen so far he seems like a solid lead who can get rocks down reliably due to his ability Sturdy (which in B/W acts as a free focus sash) and then deal some heavy damage before dieing. Stone Edge is STAB and can take a hefty chunk out of anything that doesn't resist it, EQ provides a reliable second attack for things that aren't hit by Stone Edge - and Explosion is a nice last resort to annhiliate anything it hits. For the item i chose Lum Berry over Leftovers incase i go up against a sleep lead.

---

Spr_5b_609.png

Shanderaa w/ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
Nature: Modest (+SpA -Atk)
EV: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd

Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Evil Eye

This guy serves as my revenge killer, with a godly 145 SpA he can take a massive chunk out of whatever he hits, and the choice scarf boosts his rather mediocre 80 Spd to a level were he can hit the majority of the OU metagame first. Fire Blast and Shadow Ball provide STAB coverage and Energy Ball hits those pesky waters/rocks/grounds who could cause me problems - Evil Eye works in conjunction with my Desukaan/Jaroda and against burned/poisoned opponents is a more powerful STAB than Shadow Ball.

---

Spr_5b_497.png

Jaroda w/ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow
EV: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Leech Seed
Coil
Leaf Blade
Toxic

I feel that Jaroda is probably the weakest member of my team, but I really like this guy and i want to use him on my team so i decided to try this experimental moveset. Coil is a great move, it boosts Atk, Def & Acc, my plan is to try and use Leech Seed and Lefties to give Jaroda a source of health regeneration and allow him to get one or two coils in, then i can attempt to sweep with Leaf Blade or Toxic anything i can't.

---

Spr_5b_563.png

Desukaan w/ Leftovers
Ability: Mummify
Nature: Sassy (+SpD -Spd)
EV: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 SpD

Will-O-Wisp
Protect
Calm Mind
Evil Eye

This guy is an absolute beast, from what i can tell he functions very similar to my Dusknoir who was amazingly useful in Gen IV, Will-O-Wisp is primary source of damage also it forces switches and cripples physical attackers, Protect is a great stall move, it allows a free turn of leftovers recovery and burn damage, Calm Mind boosts Desukaan's SpA and SpD meaning he is compeltly untouchable from Special Attacks and can boost Desukaan's own SpA from a rather moderate base 95 to very powerful levels, meaning that Desukaan's Evil Eye will inflict massive damage, especially on already burned opponents.

---

Spr_5b_612.png

Ononokusu w/ Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EV: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Dragon Dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Taunt/Draco Meteor

This guy is amazing, i can tell already that i won't have this guy for long before he is voted Uber, the strategy is simple enough: DD once and sweep, with a 147 Base Atk, Life Orb and an Adamant Nature only one DD is required to annhilate most things with Outrage, Earthquake is there for almost perfect coverage, since Mold Breaker stops things like Levitate Bronzong from walling him, and the final slot is still undecided: Taunt to stop opposing poke'mon setting up or Draco Meteor to hit Psyhical Defenders harder.

---

Spr_5b_637.png

Urugamoth w/ Life Orb
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Modest (+SpA -Atk)
EV: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd

Butterfly Dance
Fire Blast
Bug Buzz
Windstorm

This guy is one of the ones i'm thinking about replacing, he has the stats and everything i'm just not sure he's right for my team, anyways the strategy is to use Butterfly Dance (which from what i have been told is like a Special Dragon Dance) then hit hard with Fire Blast and Bug Buzz for STAB and Windstorm is there for filler but i like the possibility of confusion.

---

Ok that's what i have so far let me know what you think thanks for reading :)